Chapter eleven

"I w-won't leave you" Semi said with a whisper. "If you promise not to hate me in the end" he looked up into her eyes and hugged her. "I could never I will except you for you. Your not the same person you were back then"

She looked at him and was shocked. Nobody has ever said this about her. Nobody ever gave her a second chance after they found out about her past. They all just left her. Left her in the darkness lost forever. She took hold of the boys face and kissed him.

"Th-thank you for loving me. But I don't want to hurt you anymore than I already have" she said and was about to leave the room. "You haven't hurt me! I just got to know you better that's all, you can't hurt me with your past!" The poor boy said while on his hands and knees sobbing and pouring his heart out.

But it was too late. She had already slipped away. Semi had left that night from the party. She went home cried a lot and attempted suicide. She burned down her apartment trapping herself inside. Laughter filled the air along with the smoke. "I WILL NEVER BE LOVED!!! WHO COULD EVER LOVE SUCH AN INSANE GIRL SUCH AS MYSELF?!"

She then started to cough looking at her hands to see blood. "THEY ALL LIE WHEN THEY SAY THEY LOVE ME!!!" The room was then filled with sobbing sounds. The air filled with smoke. And blood going everywhere as Semi coughed it all up. The room then went black.

Was Semi dead? Had she finally left this miserable life she had lived? Did she finally free herself from her past?

Or would she wake up ever again knowing who she is?

===========================

Hi everyone sorry the chapter is soooo short! Keep reading to find out more😊