Chapter thirteen

Jungkook had went back to work for half days so that he could still get some things done that needed to be done. Every day after work he went to the hospital to be with Semi. He would have small talk with her and tell her how his day was.

He would sometimes cry over how he wished she would just wake up already. He prayed everyday single day and night for her to awake already. One day after work he went over to the hospital he saw doctors and nurses rushing in every direction. He noticed most of them rushed to Semi's room.

"Semi!" He panicked and rushed to the room. The door was locked and he saw all of the doctors and nurses in there. He kept banging on the door demanding that they let him in.

But then silence fell into the room.

Jungkook panicked not hearing any sound from the room. He couldn't bare it anymore the thought of her death popped into his head and he lost it. He fell to his knees crying. "WHY GOD WHY?! PLEASE DON'T TAKE THE GIRL I LOVE MOST AWAY FROM ME!!! PLEASE!!" He screamed and cried for what felt like an eternity.

But then the doctors came out of the room. "Jungkook please come into the room" he stood up and his eyes widened. There Semi was.
Awake finally. She was up now. Jungkook rushed over to her side and hugged her shedding tears of joy now.

But that was all about to change.