Chapter twenty one

It's been a few months since they have been dating now and Semi has gotten back all of her memories. She never went back to being a stripper and stayed being Jungkook's assistant at work. Its been a whole year now since they first met.

And now it was their birthdays again this time turning twenty two. Jungkook had a plan already in mind for their shared birthday. "Good morning sweetheart" he said to his now awake girlfriend that was up already next to him. "Hi kookie what are we going to do today for our birthday?" He smiled to himself to one see her happy and because of the plan he had in mind for the day.

" well we took the day off for today and we can go do whatever we want you can plan the day but we have dinner reservations tonight at your favorite sushi restaurant" she jumped up and did a little happy dance. Semi decided to go shopping with some of her friends from her old job as a stripper. They all went to her fav place in the mall to eat chick-fil-a. She got her chicken nuggets with waffle fries and her sprite.

The girls laughed and talked about all of their lives and the amazing things that are happening in each of their lives. After lunch and everything semi went back home to get ready for dinner with Jungkook. She wore a tight fitted little black dress that showed off all of her curves. She went down the stairs and saw Jungkook looking all handsome in his suit and tie.

"Ready sweetheart" he rushed down the stairs and hugged him "yes I'm ready kookie" they went to the sushi restaurant me talked about how crazy the year was and ate the food. They went for a walk in the park and hung some more. "I have something to give you kookie" he looked to her she grabbed his hands and gave him a note.

Note:
Dear Kookie,
Happy birthday! I love you so much you have no clue. Thank you for always being there for me even when I tried to push you away. You are truly the best thing to ever happen to me and I want us to be together forever. I hope that we can have a future together. I love you so much kookie and I want to always be there for you like you are for me.

Love,
Baby Kitten🖤

He closed the note and hugged her. " I love it so much Semi thank you so much!" He then reached into his pocket and dropped down to his knee " Wang Semi will you marry me?!" He said with the biggest smile on his face. She jumped into his arms "of course kookie I will marry you!" They hugged and kissed and held hands all the way home.

============================

Awww how sweet! That note though surprised I was able to come up with those after all I am a heartless soul🖤 I have one final chapter after this and then it's done for, I'll most likely post it tomorrow!
Keep reading to find out what happens next!