Chapter twenty

Semi woke up to an all white room and didn't know where she was. Then the scene became clear she was back in the hospital again "I swear I'm here more than in my own home" she saw Jungkook sleeping in the chair that was beside her.

She rubbed his soft hair " sorry I'm so much trouble for you" he woke up yawning "your no trouble at all" he said in his sleepy voice. His hair was all messed up it was actually a funny sight first thing in the morning. "Kookie your coconut hairstyle is all messed up"
Semi said pointing to his hair while giggling.

"So how are you feeling? What was the cause of you passing out?" Jungkook started asking so many questions that semi started to get another headache from it. "I don't know I had a headache and didn't think it would be this bad??" She said unsure of her answer. "In all honesty I don't know what really even happened" she was scratching at the back of her neck, looking down in confusion.

He looked at her sad knowing the unbearable pain she was going through. "Are you feeling better now at least" he said looking down. He couldn't look into her eyes. It killed him to see the women he loved so much in pain. He just wanted to see her happy and in his arms that's all he wanted. Was for her to be happy and with him forever.

Semi had to stay in the hospital for about a week and she absolutely hated it. It was so boring doing nothing but sitting there in bed staring at the ceiling. Nothing good ever happens in the hospital. The news was a person hit by a car, someone dies from cancer. Another broken arm. And nothing but total depression for the families who lost their loved ones.

She hated it, so lonely at least until six thirty every day when Jungkook would come in and visit her after work. He always came in to make sure that she was doing well and checking up to see if she was in any progress in getting better. "Hey doing any better today?"
Her head snapped up to the voice that came from over by the door. "Yeah I'm doing a bit better"

"When do you think you will get out of here?" She looked around and honestly didn't know the answer to his question."I have no freakin clue at all" she said with a smile while flailing her arms as if she were a child in panic. "I have a serious question for you though Jungkook" he looked to her lifting his eyebrows giving her questioning look.

"D-do you think that I will ever get all of my memories back?" She was playing with her hands unsure if she wanted to know the answer to that. He looked at her and gave an unsure smile. "I'm not sure myself"his smile faltered at this. "Honestly I don't know" he said looking down. The doctors came in then "Semi your doing much better now and you are able to go back home"Semi took a deep breath from this.

"Why was my head in so much pain?" The doctor gave a serious look. "You were getting your memory back but it was going to hit you all at once and you passed out so not all of it came back to you just bits and  pieces. Which is a good thing because if they all came rushing back you would have died" Semi couldn't believer her ears.

Jungkook looked down now he was happy she didn't gain her memory all back for two reasons. Now she didn't suffer from her past and at least she didn't die from everything rushing into her head. "But you were able to gain some memories back. Do you remember them?" The doctor asked. Semi nodded her head.

"I was a stripper in a club I loved someone named Hoseok but he broke my heart by being with my best friend who I no longer talk to. Now I'm with one of his friends... j-Jungkook" she couldn't believe it and neither could Jungkook himself. "What?" She looked for a moment "your the mystery guy that I was in love with the one with the bunny smile!" She said laughing and clapping her hands together.

Jungkook was so happy that she had finally remembered him as more than just a friend. Semi was released from the hospital that day and they went home together. "So we are dating now that I got my memory back?" He looked to her surprised. He always loved her and now was the opportunity to tell her the right way. "Well I do love you very much Semi so it's up to you I will be with you no matter what just know that"

She smiled at this "awe kookie I love you too" he was so happy he hugged her and lifted her up spinning her around and he kissed her.

This was one of the best days ever.