The Life of a Paul University Guy

The Life of A Paul University Guy
by Yhugee Dave Dike
#continuation
.
Episode 9
#Reviewed.
.
.
Mr Chinedu taught MTH131 which was meant for the physical science student i.e Computer Science, Statistics and Industrial Physics students.
So since I was a Micro-Biology student I had to leave the class for them to have their lecture, I carried my school bag which had my laptop in it and went to the next class.
I continued doing my Biology assignment until I finished answering the whole question. The assignment was about The cell and its components so it wasn't that difficult for me since it was just what we learnt in secondary school.
After I was done, I brought out my laptop turned it on and started searching through the movies which I collected from Gideon's system 3 days ago....
Gideon is an accounting student who is very social with everybody both guys and ladies but not lecturers especially out philosophy lecturer.He loves watching movies the way I do although both of us haven't gotten much time to hang out and know each other but I knew we would soon be very good friends in the nearest future .....
so I selected a movie on my system and started watching it, the movie was titled "Alpha House".
A very interesting High school movie which I could tell from the beginning of the movie. I was just about 26 minutes into the movie when Mrs. Onyinyechi our BIO101 lecture was passing by the window and saw the movie I was watching, anyways I didn't know what she saw in the movie, and started asking me
"Praise, what is the name of that film you're watching?" She asked
"Alpha house, Ma" I said trying to close the movie, I couldn't pause the movie, because where the movie was at that point was where the students where in a pool, so you understand why I couldn't pause it.
"and you're enjoying it abi?" she said, waiting for me to reply...
I didn't say anything sha
"have you finished the assignment I gave you people? she continued asking
"yes Ma" I said Immediately
"hmm, okay" she said and walked to her office
.......
* * * * * *
* * *
Nobody needed to tell me to change the movie by this time.
So I just changed the movie and started watching "Trolls" an interesting cartoon.
I was still watching the cartoon when Chinasa came to the class with her file.
"please excuse me, are you a 100 level student?" she said while walking to my direction from the door behind.
I paused the movie to see who was talking, but this time I did not smile because I didn't know who was talking, I thought it was another lecturer trying to ask me why I was watching cartoon.
Immediately I saw it was Chinasa, I couldn't tell how the smile appeared on my face.....