The Life of a Paul University Guy

The Life of A Paul University Guy
by Yhugee Dave Dike
.
.
Episode 19
.
.
Sorry, I wasnt able to continue the story, I was preparing for Mrs. Nfor's quiz, sha it is Friday and the day for the quiz.
"Mrs. Nfor said we should come to the theologian's block with a full scalp sheet and a pen only, and she said if you like stroll once its 2pm she will start her own time" Andrew had passed the 'Good news' to us and was heading to the 200 level class to tell them too, that the quiz would soon start.
I checked my time and it was already 1:55pm I immediately tore a sheet of paper not even waiting for anyone and was about leaving the class to the theologian's block
"Praise so you will not wait for me eh?" Chinasa said while packing the text book she was reading inside her school bag
"Owh, sorry. Its almost time na, oya hurry up lemme wait small for you outside" I answered her looking at my wrist watch. I knew I was running out of time.
"Hmmm, so much for being my boyfriend. Don't worry be going, I will come with Ada and Sandra" Chinasa said now searching for her pen
"Hmmm so now you're angry because of what I said eh" I said back, now trying to look at ease, although I knew it was now one minute past 2pm, and almost everyone had left the class to the block where we would take the quiz, apart from few other students who where still searching for full scalp sheet.
"No oh, I'm not angry, don't worry about me" she said
"Biko Praise come lets be going jhor" Sandra who was already set to leave told me while dragging me along and going out of the class.
I had no other choice than to follow her, because I was already late.
So Chinasa had to walk with Ada and Dave who were still in the class at then to the hall to write the quiz.
"See Dave you will seat beside me oh, I don't know all those set laws so anyone I don't know you better cooperate with me" Sandra said to me while we were walking together to the hall.
"hmmm, Ok na no problem that is if Mrs. Nfor is not looking oh" I replied back
"this one youre hmming, don't f**k up oh" Sandra said back
And we both held our hands and walked to the hall, I didn't know that Chinasa was already following us behind and noticed our hand locked together, but I didn't really take it as something serious since both of them were friends and I was also there friend too.
Sha we reached the hall, and the Quiz was almost starting, we were lucky, that the lecturer had not reached the last row, sharing the script, so we sat down together waiting for Mrs. Nfor to get to our roll.
After the quiz script was shared for everybody, then the worst thing started happening.
"Dave stand up and come to the front. Seat at that end. You Praise come out from the back there and come and seat with Wisdom. Chinasa stand up come to the front and seat with Dave here. Shift to the end of the seat Ada same thing with you Andrew. Where is Chibuike? That boy is not serious, he will miss this quiz and I'm not repeating this quiz for anyone. Okay, If you know you're with anything that will implicate you, you better go and drop it at the back. No phones or calculator is allowed. Now you can start, you have 45 minutes so that the remaining 15 minutes I will use it for correction. Your time has a started." Mrs. Nfor has arranged us to her own taste and given us instruction that we dared not disobey if not 10 marks of your 30 marks for quiz will be lost in less than 45 minutes.
* * * * * *
The Quiz was fine, I knew I wrote well and was expecting a good grade not less than 8/10 at least. School was over and it was Friday, Thank God Its Friday. At least I can rest and play over the weekend after the whole preparation for the almighty quiz which was now off my head. Most Interesting of it all was that the following day which was Saturday was going to be film show at night, so I need to go and apologize to Chinasa if I made her angry so that both of us would seethe movie together on Saturday night. because it will really be boring watching a movie alone.
Guys were already playing football on the field although I was interested in playing football that afternoon because I had someone to apologize to, so i forfeited the match to look for my Bunnie.
"Gideon have you seen Chinasa" I asked gideon who was already getting prepaared to go to the field to join the match.
"call her na" He said
"I have been trying her number but she is not picking" I replied still trying to dial her number again
"Hmmm, what have you done to her that she is not picking your call" He asked me
"I didn't do anything oh, I just want to see her and know how she is doing" I replied trying to hide my guilt
"then wait till after night devotion na, you will see her" Gideon advised me
"ok, lemme join you to the field, but I'm not playing today oh" i said while walking with Gideon
"Ok, walk fast, they have already started" He said, jogging to the field.