The Life of a Paul University Guy

The Life of A Paul University Guy
by Yhugee Dave Dike
Episode 11
.
.
Chinasa's Point Of View
#POV
.
.
.
Oya Praise has written his own part of his story lemme continue...
All of you should have known my name, but for those that don't know, my name is Eleanor Chinasa Edochie. I dont know why they dont want to call me Eleanor, as if they have not heard that name before, everybody is just calling me Chinasa .....
Anyways, after I was done with my school fees clearance it was already 20 minutes to 4pm and I remembered that the PHY191 lecture had already started, so I had to rush from the admin. block straight to the physics practical lab, which took me 15 minutes of my time to find.
When I entered the class, they were already half way into the practical, so I just walked slowly into the lab before the lecturer noticed I had entered the lab
"hmmmm, who is this?" the female lecturer who was teaching the practical asked while trying to fix the pendulum for one of the student, asked.
I was about answering when I was interrupted
"She's our new girl" Andrew shouted from the back with his busy body
"Andrew who asked you?" the lecturer shouted jokingly back at Andrew
"My dear are you a just resuming today?" She asked me
"yes Ma, I just finished my clearance with the bursar now" I replied trying to explain why I came late
"Okay go and peer with Dave" she said pointing to one cute guy who was on glasses and a cardigan, and seriously looking at the stopwatch while recording the pendulum reading
I walked up to the "Dave", he didnt even notice me sef until I said hello two times, before he raised his head up to answer me
"Hello, are you the new girl?" he asked, now looking surprised, as if he did not know
"yeah, I am. The lecturer asked me to peer up with you, hope you don't mind" I replied, trying to form small for him to notice me.
"owh, thats nice. I dont mind" he replied and even cleaned a seat for me to seat down.
Now I was feeling like my plans where moving in a good direction.
The practical continued very well for me since Dave did most of the work, all I had to do was do the recording of the values and calculate with the calculator, while He was handling the Experiment. We couldnt talk much during the class but with the little we said i found out that.
Dave is a handsome and intelligent guy who knew how to handle a lady and sweep her off her feet by just his nice talking voice with the use of vocabularies, he wasnt that easy going because he took most things serious but I knew I could handle that aspect of his character, but the annoying part of it all was that he wasnt single. He had a girlfriend at home. But a girl ghat to do what a gurl ghat to do.
I didnt know why but when I looked at Praise he wasnt smiling as I saw him smiling when he met me earlier. Hmmm was it because I sat with Dave?
after the practical was over, we signed the attendance list and headed downstairs to our hostel. Just while walking alone, I didnt know when someone came and held my hands and started walking with me.
Owh, its you Praise I said and smiled and held his hands back which made him smile too. So we walked down together to the hostel and he offered to give me private lessons after he gisted me what usually happens with MTH101, and I wasn't a lover of mathematics too well.
when We got to our hostel gate we said our goodbyes and left.
I entered my hostel after the female potter had also cleared me and put me in A-Wing Room 1 i.e A1, I had a roommate who was also in 100 level with and another roommate who is in 200 level