Left Behind (prologue)

( I decided to make this sense I haven't seen many people make these kind of stories any way I hope you enjoy.)

Walking through the forest a crying mother, a distraught husband, and there sleeping child which was a newborn. Both parents felt terrible for what they were about to do.

Mother: please I don't want to lose my little boy.

Husband: I don't want to do this either but we can't afford to take care of him.

Mother:*crying* ok I understand.

They both give you one final kiss on you forehead and put your down in a basket before quickly running away not daring to look back for the guilt of leaving there child behind would be to much for them. Hours later the child awoken to an area he was not familiar with making him frighten because he knew no one was near him so he did the only thing he new to do. He cried loud and hard eventually attracting the attention of a group of beowolves. The all circled the basket from which the child was crying from. Eventually the alpha walked up to the basket and looked in to see the child. Most people judge a book by its cover and expected the alpha to be happy to get an easy kill, however that wasn't the case in fact this alpha felt sorry and mad that anyone would do this to there child. As much as it pained him to do it he knew he had to kill the child for it could not survive on it own. As he picked it up for the child could examine him he heard something he didn't expect to hear.

The child giggled at the sight of he expected it to fear him as all beings do however this child was different. He decided to cuddle with the child to see its reaction. And it surprised him again for the tiny human tried to wrap it's arms around him. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to kill the human yet for it look death in the eye and treated it as a loved one. As crazy as an idea this was he decided to take the child in as his own, when he announced this to his pack most had a questionable look but decided not to argue with him for he was the leader. Once he returned to his den he explained the situation to his mate and she surprisingly accepted him as well they both looked at the child sleeping in his arms and knew he was special.

(Authors note: yes I know a good bit of people are like really a RWBY story? Yes but the reason I'm making this is because I haven't seen this many kinda story's so depending on the response this gets depends on if I'll continue anyway awesome pyro signing off see us later)