Chapter 11: double trouble (18+)

(Well back to this)

(Y/n) was having a dream about him killing the leader of the white masked people and him keeping his promise by going back and visiting his parents. When he was walking back through his camp many of his clan members began emerging from there houses running up to him hugging and greeting him he acknowledged all of them. It was a long process before he could finally reach the cave he called home when he entered he saw his mother and father looking at a fire. His mother started sniffing the air before snapping her head in his direction. His father look to her then him and quickly stood up. They both started marching towards him as (y/n) did the same when they were finally close enough they embraced in a powerful hug crying red liquids from there eyes. They stayed like that for several minutes.

Father: it's good to see you boy.

He said wiping away some tears

(Y/n): you to dad.

Father: hehe so either you kept your promise and killed the leader or you cowered out halfway through really I'm happy either way.

(Y/n): well I'm proud to say I kept my promise.

His father smiled at him and (y/n) smiled back. His father then punched him in the face, all (y/n) did was turn his head and then looked back to his father smirking. (Y/n) then headbutted his father knocking him down. His father laughed as he started getting back up wiping the blood of his lips.

Father: your quest as certainly made you strong.

(Y/n): that it has.

Father: heh don't get to excited boy my age is getting to me but if we spar I'm sure I can still knock you down.

(Y/n): you wanna try.

Father: maybe some other time but now (y/n) I must tell you something.

(Y/n): what is it?

Father: there is someone more dangerous than the leader of the white masked people.

(Y/n): who is it?

Father: her name is...

Everything went black.

(Y/n) was confused for a moment but then he blinked and appeared in a room it was fancier then anything he's seen. He realized he was on a bed and something was restricting him from getting up. He threw off the blanket and saw sever girls including his team mates naked smiling and looking at him.

Coco: hello big guy ready for round 7?

Velvet: coco you've been doing him to much let us have a turn!

Blake: come on love one more round before the kids get back.

Weiss: Yea I'm sure you can handle us you brute just be gentle with me.

Parrya: I want to go again but I fear I might break.

Nora: cmon you monster satisfy your queen again!

Neo was just licking your neck sensually.

One thing you found out of place was ruby and yang. They were both looking at your member seemingly in shock.

Ruby: a-are you sure we should do this yang? I-I mean just look how big he is!

Yang: oh Yea I'm sure he wouldn't mind also keep it down I want it to be a surprise.

Ruby and yang slowly start stroking your member causing it to harden.

Ruby: *gasp* *wispers* it's getting bigger!