Chapter 9: Getting Prepared

When you woke up you noticed your team wasn't there. This didn't really frighten you however as it was the weekend and they were probably eating breakfast you pulled out your scroll and began examining it. You pressed a button and a picture of you popped up with a bar beside it. The bar was black and it kept flickering as if something was wrong. You pressed another button and a keypad popped up containing numbers.

You then remember about the paper neo gave you. You took it out and typed the numbers in the order she wrote them in. When you finish you pressed the big button that said call.
It then said dialing and now you had no idea what this thing was doing. Then some numbers popped up starting at 0:00 and counting up.

(Y/n): um...how does this work?

It then said call ended and a notification popped up saying.

"Message from Neo"

You pressed it and it changed the screen.

Neo: hello?

(Y/n): hi?

Neo: (y/n)?

(Y/n): yes?

Neo: so you finally got around to texting me huh?

(Y/n): I'm trying to figure out how scroll work.

Neo: well maybe I can help you I do use this a lot after all it my main means of communication.

After about an hour of texting her she helped you in learning how to use your scroll and talked to you for a bit. You ended it by saying you needed to find your team and she told you to "keep her in mind" she then sent a picture of herself winking with her tongue out. You got out of Weiss's bed and headed to the cafeteria. While you were walking down the hallway.

You again passed the girl in sunglasses. She once again smacked your butt. When you turned to look at her she leaned to your ear and whispered.

???: you should hang out with me and velvet more.

(Y/n): who are...you?

Coco: I'm coco and I can't wait to see you around more.

She walked off in the opposite direction swaying her hips.

(Y/n): I think I found a new mate.

You started heading to the cafeteria when you heard over the intercom "Will (y/n) and team rwby please head to the headmasters."

You knew the voice belonged to Ozpin so you headed to the elevator. When you got there you noticed your team already there.

Weiss: what did you do this time yang?

Yang: why do you always accuse me of doing something wrong!?

Blake: to be fair you do get into the most trouble in our team.

Yang simply crossed her arms and pouted, she then noticed you and went up to you, grabbing your hand and walking into the elevator.

Yang: I was wondering if you were gonna show up.

Your team then piled into the elevator what was a little uncomfortable being how small the room was, that and the fact that yang was grabbing at you in suggestive was made it more awkward for you. Finally the door opened and you all walked out to Ozpin who was casually sitting down at his desk drinking from his cup of coffee.

Ruby: okay Ozpin what did my sister do this time?

Yang: I thought you were on my side Ruby!

Ozpin chuckled lightly.