Chapter 4: learning

I awoke with yang still holding on to me. I slipped from her grip some how and stretched. I saw Ruby waking up but she still looked a little drowsy. However once she saw me she instantly perked up. She tried tackling me in a hug but a barely budged.

Ruby: (y/n) can you wake up yang we need to decorate are room.

I simply nodded sense I still have trouble talking. I went to shake yang up but when I went to touch her she pulled me in the bed with her and completely latched onto me. I shook her gently.

Yang: mmh five more minutes Ruby.

I shook her more force fully and she finally woke up, she looked pissed but calmed down.

Yang: oh hey there big guy~

Ruby: yang! Stop flirting with (y/n) and help us decorate.

Yang: ok ok I'm up.

Ruby blew a whistle at Weiss which woke her up but she wasn't in the best mood. After there fight we decorated the room (I'm not adding the bunk beds for story reasons)

Ruby: now are next order of business is *sigh* classes. Now we have a class at 9:00 an-

Weiss: wait did you say 9:00!?

Ruby: uhh.

Weiss: it's 8:55 you dunce!

I didn't understand why they were panicking but I followed them as they ran.

*time skip*

Turn out we were last for class? We all took are seats but something wasn't right about this, I could feel the presence of a grimm as they call us. I heard port ask a question and saw Weiss about to raise her hand but I beat her to it.

Port: ah Mr (y/n) please step up and show us what you can do.

I saw him standing next to a cage with red glowing eyes peering out of them. I stood in in the middle of the room and waited. Port then broke the lock on it as the grimm came charging out towards me. I dodged it but I could tell he wasn't attacking just for the hell of it, he was scared.

(Y/n): (using grimm voice) what's wrong why are you scared.

He stopped and looked at me.

Grimm: you can speak in are language?

(Y/n): I am one of you now please tell me what's wrong.

Grimm: they took my home the killed my family right in front of me even my own son.

(Y/n): I am sorry for what happened to you.

Grimm: please make this quick I just want to see my kids again.

(Y/n): fine.

You started forming a red and black dust within your hands.

(Y/n): but your not going out like some cowered you will die a worrier!

You threw the dust at him and he began to grow in size,spikes formed from his armor,and his tusk got longer and we're more serrated. (I made this up what the dust is, is it's like steroids for grimm increasing there strength and power but the draw back it there's a chance were you could lose all sanity and the only way to stop you would be to kill you)

Grimm: your right let's fight!

He began rolling at you making you barely dodge it. Once he figured rolling wouldn't work he began trying to stab you with his tusk cutting you a bit. You formed a bone hammer striking down on his head cracking his armor but he didn't feel any pain and continued trying to stab you. He went to do a dive down headbutt but you caught both of his tusk causing them to cut through your hand a bit. He was starting to push you back so you broke off both of his causing him to scream in pain just before he could go for another hit you formed a large hammer and slammed it into the side of his head making him fly against the the wall and collapse to the ground. He began shrinking back to his normal size. You walked up to him as he was still laying on his side slowly breathing and began petting him.

Grimm: t-that was a good fight what's your name?

(Y/n): I'm (y/n).

Grimm: (y/n) thank you for the fight now let me see my son again.

(Y/n): you were a great worrier it is an honer to take your life.

You formed a bone dagger and stabbed him in his stomach before he completely faded to dust you heard his voice.

Grimm: thank you...

Everything was silent as you were still kneeling over the Grimm's ashes until you heard port clapping.

Port: well that was an excellent desp-

You silenced him as you threw a spear close to his head. You were outraged they call you monsters as they slaughter family's and pillage homes you don't know how you learned to do it but you had to speak.

(Y/n): (in English) HOW COULD YOU HE HAD A WIFE HE HAD KIDS FUCKING KIDS AND WHAT DO YOU DO YOU GO PILLAGE HIS HOME SLAUGHTER HIS PEOPLE AND YOU CALL US MONSTERS YOU ABANDONE AND ARE EVEN YOUR RACIST AGAINST YOUR OWN KIND!

You started heading to the door as everyone was silent.

(Y/n): HOW ABOUT INSTEAD IF TRYING TO FIND MONSTERS YOU JUST LOOK IN A MIRROR BECAUSE I FOUND SEVERAL!

You walk out slamming the door behind you breaking it off of its hinges but you didn't care you needed to cool off, you began heading towards the forest.

*Ruby's pov*

Blake: wow he didn't even stutter.

Yang: guess he was that mad huh?

Weiss didn't say anything but just looked down.

Ruby: we need to go after him.

Yang: agreed.

Weiss: you sure he seemed pretty agitated.

Ruby: he's are team mate we are not going to abandon him.

Blake: as dangerous as it seems I agree with ruby he was there for us during initiation.

Weiss: fine well go get him.

The bell rung as we all ran out in search of (y/n).

Ruby: *thinking* don't worry love were coming.

Yang: *thinking* don't worry you beast were coming.

Weiss:*thinking* you big brave stupid dolt we'll help you.

Blake: *thinking* after we find you I wonder how will you feel about me?

To be continued...

(Well that was a cluster fuck of things so vote which girl do you want to confront you first.

A. Ruby

B. Blake

C. Weiss

D. Yang

Don't worry it's still a harem I'll as in the other girls as well it just which one do you guys want to open up to you first. Any way this is the awesome pyro signing out see us later! P.S. sorry this is a short chapter I just wanted to post something)