Chapter 10: It's go time

There you were sleeping peacefully well that was until.

Ruby: RISE AND SHINE *whistle*

(Y/n) gah!

You shot up and tumbled out of Blake's bed and looked up angrily at an embarrassed and slightly worried ruby.

Ruby: hehe um...sorry.

You grumbled in response and picked yourself up.

Yang: well everyone ready?

You know what she was talking about, today was the day 哦招聘 assigned a mission for your team. You looked around and saw everyone doing there last checkup on there equipment. Weiss counting her dust vials, Ruby cleaning the scope on her rifle, Blake sharpening her sword, and yang brushing her hair. You decide to check on summoning your arsenal sense it's been a while sense you last did. You summoned weapon after weapon from maces,swords,daggers,bows, and finally your scythe you turned to Ruby while holding it and see her having stars in her eyes with a puddle of drool at her feet when she sees you starring she wipes her mouth and charges at you with extreme force she was on top of you.

Ruby: Your going to show me every weapon you have! I want to see your biggest club oh and your favorite swords!

As she was saying this she was moving her hips vigorously on your pelvis.

(Y/n): R-Ruby stop...p-please.

Ruby: also which weapon do you...oh um

She slowly started rising until she was about half a foot higher. She felt something larger inbetween her legs going under her. She stood up and looked down to see your massive bulge. Everyone in team RWBY was blushing madly but each one had a different response.

Ruby: u-um...(y/n) what is t-that

Weiss: y-your that b-big...you pervert!

She marched into the bathroom.

Blake:*thinking* thank oum she didn't rub against it more or else she would've saw his full size. But even when I'm not in my heat just looking at it make me want to have sex with him again.

Yang: hehe now that's a weapon I want to see.

She says licking her lips.

You push Ruby off and marched out of the room a blushing mess. You already had your armor on so all you had to do now was go to the pickup area.

When you arrive you see Glenda also there. You walked up to her and tilted your head in confusion. She seemed to understand what you were trying to say with the look.

Glenda: Ozpin has requested me to watch over your group as your on your mission. Things like your fighting style, team coordination, and of course if you really require assistance.

You nodded your head in response and waited with her. Soon enough your team arrived with blushes still on there faces. Ruby was looking down twiddling her thumbs, Weiss was looking away from you but was still blushing, Blake seemed the most calm but still had a blush on her face, and yang was now looking at you hungrily like prey.

Glenda noticed there behavior.

Glenda: are you four alright?

They all jumped at her voice but ruby spoke up.

Ruby: we just had an embarrassing moment this morning.

Glenda nodded her head and continued waiting. Soon after the bull head arrived. You were about to destroy the large beast thinking it was the same one that helped Roman escape but yang held you back and explained what it was to you. You all got on with you still feeling uncomfortable both of the flying beast and of what happened this morning. The girls must've been feeling the same thing as they still had blushes on there faces. Deciding you had nothing better to do you decide to fall asleep until you reached your destination.