four

< AUTHOR POV >

"Tae, how about you move in to my apartment instead?" you asked casually and Taehyung froze before your smile awakened him.

"B-but w-why suddenly? I mean.. " he stopped himself because he might continue stuttering if he continue.

"Why not? We're bestfriend and we can saving a bit from the fee." You answered him but seems like he still disagree.

"But she won't agree. I mean, we don't have any status, she won't let us stay together." Taehyung added and turn around to face you properly. His face was serious, as if all of his focus were on you.

"That's easy, just tell her that we're dating or engaged." You said and for the second time Taehyung were frozen. Again.

His lips parting a bit.

His eyes never leave yours.

Most important, his heart were beating fast.

'Can't we just make it come true?' A voice in his mind ask, but he shrugged it away.

"Could that even possible? Will she believe with us?" Taehyung smile and looked away from you.

"She will, as soon as we show her the proof and act like we are." You reply and he turn to you, confused.

"What kind of proof?"

"I know a place. Let's go." You smile and he lose it.

---

Taehyung let you lead him to an accessories shop. No, it's not the expensive jewelry shop. It's an average accessories, but the quality was pretty good.

His eyes never leave you when you pull him to the couple ring section.

"Good evening, can I help you?" The shopkeeper asked.

"Oh, we're looking for engagement ring, a simple one, with average price please." She said, grinning at the end and Taehyung's heart still not calming down.

He never think, not even once he dare to imagine about you lead him to this kind of place.

"Oh, sure! We have some collection that you might like!" The girl took out few box of rings and you turn to Taehyung.

"Tae, which one you like?" You asked and he shift his gaze to few options in front of both of you.

"All of them are beautiful, I really can't choose. Just choose which one you like." Taehyung suggest and you turn back to those pair of rings.

He enjoy watching you smile while picking the rings.

He enjoy how your eyes sparking when you try them out.

He enjoy seeing you happy.

"How about this one, Tae? Do you like it?"

"It's good. I like it simple as well. As long as you like it, I'm fine with it." Taehyung replied sincerely, and he can tell that you like it based on how you smile.

"Aww your fiancée are so romantic. Both of you look so perfect together." The girl praise and Taehyung should bite his lower lips to prevent him from grinning wide, while you just chuckles.

"Can we get discount then? Since we looked perfect together?" You asked, showing puppy eyes to the girl.

Taehyung can't help but chuckles of how cute you are asking discount for engagement rings.

"Yah, jagiya.. why you asked for discount? I'm still able to pay for it." Taehyung get into the act but you were surprised at his sudden nickname at you, and without you know it makes you

Blush.

"We'll give 10% discount, don't worry about it." The girl said and you grin at him.

"It's always better to get cheaper price." You turn to Taehyung and stuck out your tongue a bit before checking out the other rings while the girl preparing your rings. "Whoa~ the rings here are really good, and the price isn't that expensive!" You added.

'I'll buy you a good expensive one when we get married for real one day.' He have this thought in his mind, but you never know.

On the way home, Taehyung treated you ice cream and both of you walking on side by side, linking arms to each other. You might didn't feel anything at all, but Taehyung's heart is about to jump out from his chest, based on how happy he is right now.

"I'll pay you once we arrived at your apartment. You really shouldn't pay for the ring there. I'm the one suggested that idea. It's on me." You said while licking your ice cream, chocolate for you and green tea for him.

"That's okay. Which man let his fiancée pay for engagement ring??" He chuckles.

"But I insist to pay." you said and halted out of the blue while your eyes glued to a shop. Following your sight, Taehyung nudged you.

"You want to buy something?"

"Actually, WE need to buy something!" You grin and Taehyung furrow his eyebrow. "The couple sweater is on SALE!" You added before pull him to that shop.

It only took you and Taehyung 15 minutes to came out from that store with giggles. Thanks God that both of you aren't that picky about fashion.

"We are so lucky!" You started and he nod.

"How come today they had lots of couple things on sale?" Taehyung asked while both of you continue walking with him carrying the shopping bags filled with couple sweaters, couple keychains, couple necklaces and couple phonecases.

"Well, we choose a good day as our first day." You laugh but he didn't and you weren't aware about it since you pay attention to the front.

That little aching in his heart. How he wish everything was real, not just an act.

"But, Taehyung." You called him, and he hummed in response. "I really think that my idea is perfect idea for us, you know?"

"Why?"

"With both of us living together, my friends won't be loud and set up blind dates for me, and your real identity will covered up. So if you want to date a guy, you're free to do it. No one will get suspicious on you." You smile at him but he didn't. "Taehyung?"

"...Haeun, I love you!"