fifteen

"I'm sorry. I can't." you shake your head and let your gaze fall downwards again. Not brave enough to meet his intense gaze.

"Look at me." He said but you just keep shaking your head. You know you won't be able to lie if you look into his eyes but Taehyung insist when he hold your chin and pull it upwards to meet his eyes again.

"Just hold me tight and let me love you." he whisper desperately and you can see everything through his eyes.

"I don't want to hurt you." you muttered honestly and Taehyung just chuckles as he shake his head.

"You won't hurt me if you let me love you." He said as he pull you to his embrace, his secure arms around you, "I want to heal your heart. I want to heal your trauma. I want you to feel loved again, because you deserved it, Haeun. I love you so so so much. Please, give me a chance to makes you happy." Taehyung plead and parting a bit to stare at your face.

His heart was beating fast and you can hear it based on how close both of you are. Actually the heartbeats doesn't belong to him only, but yours too.

Is this a right thing to do? Is it okay for you to let him enter your heart? Will he able to makes you happy? Will you be able to overcome your trauma and let him love you as much as you love him?

You were still contemplating inside your mind when you realize Taehyung was closing the gap between both of you. A pair of his soft lips vividly brush against yours. His moves was slow as if he's hesitating. His eyes was searching for permission in your eyes and when you slowly close your eyes, he becomes a little bit more confident as he capture your lips perfectly.

Your lips and Taehyung's perfectly dancing with each other. It was like a perfect match. A sweet kiss. A thought cross your mind, 'You should've done this ages ago.' While Taehyung keep smiling through the kiss especially when you kiss him back, you lips taste exactly like how he expect, sweet like strawberries.

Both of you didn't realize how long the kiss goes on until both of you parting only to catch a breathe. His lips was swollen as well as yours and blushes was clearly draw on both of Taehyung and your cheeks.

"You are mine now, Noona. Officially." He muttered seriously and you blush even harder.

"B-but I haven't say anything."

"You kissed me back. I counted that as your answer." He grin and pull you closer again for some more.

💖💗💖💑💖💗💖

Both of you walk hand in hand to the nearest groceries to bought the rice since you decided to cook again. Taehyung can't help but cling to you wherever you go. Smiles never left his lips while you can't help but bite your lower lips so you won't keep grinning like an idiot.

"Taehyung?"

"Yes, baby?" He turned to you almost in instant which makes your cheeks goes red again. "Aigoo, why you keep blushing? It makes you look even cuter, Noona." He cup your cheeks and pinch it lightly.

"I-I just not get used to you call me like that."

"You mean, baby?" He asked nonchalantly while you just smile shyly makes him chuckles even more. "You better get used to it then. I love to call you baby, because you are my baby." He grin, "So, what you wanted to say earlier?"

"I was curious, since when you have feelings for me?" You carefully asked.

"Hmmm? Me? Since I met you for the first time in our old University."

"So, is that means, way before I get close to Younghyun?" You asked and Taehyung just nodded.

"I'm sorry that I hurted your feelings a lot back then but why you never tell me?"

"Don't be sorry. You don't have any idea about my feelings back then, so it's not your fault and I don't want to tell you because I know it will be useless. I'd prefer to keep you close rather than confess to you but makes you feel uneasy around me." He explained and you feel so touched.

Kim Taehyung has touched your heart in a way that nobody ever does.

"Thank you, Taehyung-ah." You halted suddenly only to turn to him and hold both of his hand.

"No, thank you, Noona. To give me this precious chance." He smile and lean closer to land a peck on your forehead. "To let me heal your heart and let me love you with my whole life."

🚙👰🚙👰🚙👰🚙

The wedding day of Younghyun and Minri has come. Both of you and Taehyung were on the way to reach the avenue in your hometown. Taehyung should've just turn left and you'll arrived but he keep going straight.

"Tae! You should've turn left earlier!" You exclaimed but furrow your eyebrow when you notice he keep his smirk on his handsome face. "Yah, you did it on purpose isn't it? Tae, I told you I'm fine now. I don't even have feelings for him anymore. Your love has healed my trauma, why you didn't believe in me?" you started to blabbering again because you think he drive away for the sake of your feelings.

"Hey,, hey, who said I didn't believe in you? I believe in you. I just want to us to go have fun instead of going to their marriage celebration." Taehyung shrug it as if it's not a big thing.

"But they're our friends, you've agreed to go there with me-"

"Nah, we have better things to do!"

"What kind of better things??"

"You'll see..." Taehyung continue smirking and drive away, while you can't help but shake your head at his weird but adorable attitude. "Wait, you won't bring us to the beach, right?!" You muttered in horror and Taehyung didn't help either when he just smirking confidently.

It's not that you don't like going to beach but at this moment both of you and Taehyung were wearing formal outfits, like suit and dress. You're wearing your heels and-

Your mind suddenly stopped when Taehyung really pull the car to the beach.

"Tadaaaahhh! I've always wanted to bring you here back then, now I can fulfill my plan. This is my favorite beach." Taehyung said while took off his tuxedo so he was wearing his white shirt only before he get off from car and opened the door for you but you shake your head with worries draw over your face. "Ah, why???" He continue whining, "Is it wrong if I wanted to bring my girlfriend to play at the beach??"

"But I'm wearing heels and party dress, you're wearing suits too-"

"So what?" Taehyung smirks as he took of your heels and carry you bridal style to the beach.

You were screaming and shouting but mostly laughing while ask him to put you down. Smiles were clearly visible on both of your face enough to explain how happy you both feel at the moment. After spinning you around, he carefully put you down and let you stand on your own feet while his arms still securely protect you around your waist.

The sun was about to go down and you watch how his chocolate cheeks glowing, thanks to the sun, the view was perfectly, aesthetically beautiful and romantic.

"Haeun, my baby. I know this might feel too fast for you but I want to remind you that everytime I told you, I'll stay with you, protect you and makes you happy, I didn't lie about that. That came directly from my heart and I want to tell you that I never change my mind. And maybe not today, but one day soon, I want to propose to you, officially because I really want to be with you for the rest of my life. So until then, please always stay by my side and give me all your love." Taehyung hold both of you hand and you smile along his sweet confession.

"I would love to, my baby. You loved me at my worst and always stay by my side. I believe in everything you said and I believe we're each other true love. Please always stay by my side and give me all your love too." You replied and Taehyung can't be more happier.

The sunset become the witness of the sweet kiss that both of you shared.

'There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.' - Laurell K. Hamilton

That's right but you finally realize that true love heals everything, even the deepest and permanent scars.

Taehyung's unconditional love perfectly heal your trauma.