seven

It's almost 2 months since Taehyung moved in to your apartment. Everything's getting better, you got promoted for higher position which means your income will increasing as well, and Taehyung found a new job.

But, this heart of yours is getting harder to control. You're not sure what this feeling it is yet, but whenever you meet him or hang out with him, you feel so happy.

Like, you forget about everything. Like, life is very beautiful.
Like, nothing's matter beside you and him.

Is that love?

You don't know, you're scared.

But you can't deny, you "love" it.

You love it when he back hug you at night to calm you down on rainy night.

You love it when he cover your eyes when he came home and showed you your favorite food with his brightest smile.

You love it when you woke up and open the door in the morning, his smile is always the first thing that  greets you.

But you were scared, what if..?

You know you should stop right there, what if is not a healthy thoughts. It will makes you stress and worried over the uncertainties.

Today, it's just another day of busy Monday. Since you got promoted, you usually work overtime, especially on Monday. You already texted Taehyung so he won't wait for you to eat dinner together.

It was around 5PM when you started to feel unwell, but you hold it up a bit since you still have to note down some important dates and numbers.

Until, you can't take it no more and went to toilet, but it didn't help. You feel like, you're going to throw up, but it didn't come out. So you sat back on your chair and try to get your head for the work.

It didn't last for 10 minutes before you have the urge to throw up again. You ran back to the toilet and finally you throw up everything you had in lunch and tea time.

Few of your office-mate who notice it quickly help you with tissue and warm water. You were trying to calm down when you heard his name being mentioned by your friend.

"Ah, sorry but is this Kim Taehyung-ssi?" Hana was on the phone call with someone.

You turned to her in surprise and furrow your eyebrow.

"Who is she-" but your wonders received an answer when Hana continue,

"Ah, right. I'm Park Hana, Haeun's office-mate."

"Hana! I'm okay, why you called him?" You whisper but loud enough for her.

"You're so pale, we can't just let you go home alone." Rosé, who has been massaging your back stated.

"Go home? Who said I will go home? I still have works to do. I have to overwork tonight." you complain but then Hana come back to you with naughty smile.

"But, sadly your room mate Kim Taehyung don't let you to do that, my dear Eun. He sound so worried that he didn't ask for more. He said he'll be here in 15 minutes." Hana giggles and you sigh.

"Why you called him? You shouldn't tell him and where did you get his number though?"

"Jimin, of course. I asked Jimin, and he willingly gave me Taehyung's number. Don't worry, I won't text him unless emergency."

Coincidentally, Hana is one of Jimin's friends. You found out about it when you invited Hana for a christmas dinner in your apartment while Taehyung invited Jimin.

"Psh. Told ya, he's gay. There's huge possibility Jimin is his boyfriend." You muttered, still try to gulp down the warm drink that Rosé gave you.

Both of them know about your little secret with Taehyung but none of them believe that he's gay.

"But he sounds so worried right now. He don't even ask about how I got his number." Hana shrug and exchange stares with Rosé.

"But, yah~ you're really sick, right? You're not pregnant with his baby right?" Rosé suddenly slap your shoulders lightly which makes you turn to her in surprise.

"NO! O-of course NO!! H-how we could- do that!" You stuttered so bad and mentally slap yourself for that, hoping you didn't blush or anything. "I told you guys I'm not ready for any relationship and he's gay!" You muttered lightly before continue doing your works.

"Stop working already." Hana take away your pen.

"Your fiancée is on his way." Rosé whisper near your ear before run away back to her seat along with Hana.

You sigh and tidy up your papers and all of your works before calm yourself down.

Did Taehyung really worried about me?

"I should've just call him to stop him. I have tasks to do." You muttered slightly but Hana peek from your left, and show you her small mirror.

"See how pale you are? You're going to faint if you keep working. So don't make us take care of you later." She stick out of her tongue and teasing you before back to her work.

She's right. You looked so pale and mess.

Wait, I can't let Taehyung see this side of me, I should-

"Noona!" Too bad, Taehyung just arrived and shoutout your name out loud.

🚙🚗🚙🚗🚙

"I'm sorry for caused scene earlier." Taehyung apologized when he drive you home. "I was so worried when your friend called me earlier so I-"

"It's okay." You muttered lightly. "It's not like we can change anything." You lay your back on the passanger seat and throw your gaze to the side view.

"Are you mad at me?" Taehyung asked after some few minutes of silence.

Sighing, you turn around and meet his guilty eyes. You hate it. Those pair of beautiful eyes, it supposed to shining brightly.

"No. Why should I? Don't show me that face. Thank you for pick me up. And, worrying about me." you thank sincerely and a smile slowly appearing on his face.

"Don't thank me. I'm your fiancée. I should take care of you and soon I don't want you to work anymore, I-"

"Whose car is this, Tae?" you cut him off purposely, not knowing that it hurt his heart.

"Oh, it's Seokjin's hyung, my senior in my office. He lent me his car when he saw how panic I was."

Once both of you reach your apartment, you found few envelopes near your doorway and you froze.

"Go get some rest, noona. I'll cook dinner tonight, ummm... noona?" Taehyung turn back to you when he notice you were froze on your spot. "What is that? Another bills? Don't worry, I'll take c-"

"It's a wedding invitation."