ten

"Eun~ for real! Let's just confess that we just act up! I'll apologize and admit everything, about how we ended up together. I'll explain everything I-" Taehyung paused when he feel warmness surround him.

You hug him because you can't stand him panicking over things. It's just a spontaneous gestures that you usually do.

"Hey, calm down. We're in this together and I'm not gonna leave you alone, okay?" You parting a bit from him and look up to meet him who looks like a handsome mannequin.

Taehyung didn't blink and just look at you intensely. Too intense that you suddenly push him away to make bigger gap with terrified expression.

"I-I'm sorry." you muttered and leave his room as soon as possible.

Your heart was beating so fast that you feel worried if he might heard it. It's weird. You never feel something like this around Taehyung. It's something you felt when Younghyun hug you back then.

That's why you pushed Taehyung away earlier.

No, you shouldn't have feelings for him. You might end up hurting yourself again.

This is wrong and you decided to push the feelings faraway.

🌕🌔🌓🌒🌑🌚🌙

Evening came sooner than Taehyung think. Well, he has been panicking over two things in the last few hours before dinner.

First, he's going to meet your father and he's so nervous because he was afraid if your father hate him about the engagement without his permission.

Second, you hugged him earlier causing his heart stop beating for awhile before you leave him dumbfounded. He feels happy and scare at the same time.

Do you like him too?

Or do you mad at him?

Taehyung can't even stay calm for less than 30 seconds. He will go back and forth, changing his shirt or checking his face on the mirror.

You, on the other side was doubting yourself in front of his bedroom door. Your father has arrived and you need to bring Taehyung with you but on the other hand, you were still worried if he remember about the warm hug you both share earlier.

Sighing desperately, you knock on his door few times.

"Tae, can I get in?" You asked slowly near the door and there is a dead silent before the door cracked open, revealing Taehyung who dressed up nicely.

He rarely dress up formally, so you can't help but giggles a bit when you eyeing him up and down.

"Is it weird? Did I looked bad?" He immediately shot you with questions after he locked back the door. "I knew it! I should've just wear my jacket instead, damn it! Where is it again?" He turn around, looking for his jacket and that's when you realize his shirts are all over his bed.

"Or we still have a chance to confess! Just tell them the truth, noona!" He turns to you again with a very frustrating face which you find really cute.

"You looked okay and handsome! Why are you so worried? It's not like you're really going to meet your parent in law." You chuckles and his frustrated face slowly faded away before he chuckles slowly and bitterly.

"You're right. Everything is just a show." He muttered and turn around from you, heading to the door.

Somehow that sentence makes your heart aching.

"Let's go." He turn to you with a small smile then both of you left the room to meet your father.

TAEHYUNG POV

Her last sentence was like a bullet that shoot right into my heart and it's hurting a lot. Of course, she's right. Everything is just a show. It's not like her parents are my real parents in law.

I'm so pathetic. I even forget that we just act as an engaged couple. What a shame.

"Hello, appa!" Her cheering voice take me back to reality and I can see her hugging his father, while her mother standing around there, crossing her arms.

It won't be an easy night, Kim Taehyung.

Actually her father looks like a very warm and friendly man that won't even dare to hurt a fly when he hug her, but suddenly he throw his cold gaze on me and I feel like frozen on my spot.

"This is Taehyung, appa. My fiancée, I'm sorry we didn't tell you yet, because both of us was very busy." She keep blabbering to her father with some awkward chuckles.

Noona must be aware of her father's cold gaze that has been aiming at me.

I quickly bow formally at him and try really hard to give him a very friendly warm smile.

"Hello, Mr. Song. Nice to meet you again. I'm-" I started carefully but he's impatient.

"What have you done?" He cut me off and ask coldly while took a step forward closer to me.

Damn. I'll be done tonight.

Mr. Song looks hella pissed.

I don't even get chance to confess properly to your daughter yet, please spare my life.

"Appa!"

"I-I'm sorry, Mr. Song. W-we-"

"Why don't two of you just get married right away and give me lots of grandchildren??? I'm tired of waiting!" He cut me of for the second time and my jaw dropped.

What he just said? Get married right away? And a lot of grandchildren???

Me... and Haeun????

Can we?!!

"A-appa! What are you saying! It's too fast to talk about that!" Haeun's face was so red but it was so cute and I can't help but rubbing my nape while smiling like an idiot.

Just having those sentence echoing in my mind could makes me grinning all day.

"There's nothing about being too fast! Right, Taehyungie?" Her father let out a laugh and smile at me. "I'm sorry if I scared you for awhile. I did it purposely but I can't do it for too long. I like you so much ever since you came to our house back then and I can't be more happier when my wife tell me about your engagement news with my daughter."

What a good news!

"I thought you're going to yell at me or something. You scared me, Mr. Song. Thank you for your blessing." I thank him sincerely as he give me a fatherly pat on my shoulder.

"BUT if you dare to make her tear fall from her eyes, you w-"

"I WON'T." I cut him immediately and he was a bit surprise, including Haeun and her mother. "I will never hurt her." I continue as I turned to meet her eyes.

Wait, is she blushing again?

🌙💫✨🌙💫✨🌙

"Eun~" I whispered slowly at her back and she turn around with questioning face.

Seriously, how come she still looked so adorable with  her messy hair?

"Yes?"

"I will just sleep on the floor, you must be uncomfortable b-"

"No. I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable but I know my parents, they might sneak in later to check on us plus I don't want you to get sick. So, let's just sleep okay?"

How could I sleep if the angel who will sleep beside me all night was smiling like this to me?

Tell me how?