eleven

That night, you and Taehyung ended up in his room while your parents insisted to sleep together in your bedroom. Originally, you were planning to sleep with your mother and Taehyung with your father but your father whined about he won't be able to sleep unless he has your mother beside him.

Clingy much. You thought.

So that's how both of you ended up in this awkward position on earth. You, back-facing Taehyung on his bed.

"Eun~" Taehyung whispered slowly on your back and you turn around with questioning face.

'He looks handsome.' You cheer inside.

"Yes?"

"I will just sleep on the floor, you must be uncomfortable b-"

"No. I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable but I know my parents, they might sneak in later to check on us plus I don't want you to get sick. So, let's just sleep okay?" you quickly cut him off and plead with your puppy face.

Since he still looks hesitate you smile at him and pinch his cheeks.

"Let's sleep."

☁🌥⛅🌤⛅🌥☁

The next morning, Taehyung woke up from his deep slumber and yawn cutely, lowkey forget about having you on his bed. Slowly, he turn around and notice your present beside him.

His sleepy eyes widened and suddenly he didn't feel sleepy anymore. Your head was laying near his shoulder while his arms was around you, protecting you. You also have your arms around his body and Taehyung can't help but feel his heartbeat increasing again.

'Please don't be so loud, you might woke her up!' He told his heart and trying to calm down.

Taehyung eyes lean closer to study your face. He smile at your pouty lips for a moment before his smile faded away as he brush your cheeks gently. Your lips were tempting him and he grew closer and closer to your face.

His movement was slow but sure. He close his eyes when he almost reach your lips but just right before his lips touch yours, he opened his eyes and back away.

Taehyung wanted to taste your lips so bad but the thought of his bold action might hurt you or ruin your trust on him, he strongly hold it back. He know that you're still fighting with your trauma and he's willing to wait until you could accept him wholeheartedly.

So instead of pecking your lips, he lean closer to give a gentle peck on your forehead.

"I love you so much, Eun." He whisper silently. "Can't you really be mine?"

Both of you and Taehyung come into the dining room together and you feel warmness on your cheeks once again.

"Oh? Eun, are you catching fever? Your cheeks were burning." Taehyung asked as he slowly move to check on you.

"I-I'm okay! Let's eat!" You avoid his hands and quickly sit on your seat before he follow to sit beside you.

"Eat a lot, both of you need it for work today." Your mother said as she serve the breakfast on the dining table.

"Thank you, eomma! It's been awhile since I ate your cooks." You grin and start eating.

"Thank you, Mrs. Song." Taehyung smile but your mother cut him.

"You can call me, eomma too. Our Taehyungie is going to be our family soon. I'm sorry I acted cold yesterday, I did that on purpose just to test you." She laugh again and you widened your eyes as your mother request.

"Alright, e-eomma.." Taehyung smile shyly after call your mother like that, he turn to you while rubbing his nape.

He looks so cute and all but here you are wondering if it's alright to keep it like this?

The lies, the show?

What if you end up hurting him and your family?

"Earth to Haeun!" Hana snap her fingers in front of your face to woke you up from your daydreaming.

"Ah? Yeah?" Like a lost puppy, you found her and Rosé staring at you.

"We've been talking like 15 minutes." Hana pout.

"And I bet you don't even listen to us." Rosé added.

"What happened with you yesteday? I thought you rest enough at home."

"Did Taehyung do something to you that m-"

"NO! It's not him!" You denied but your blunt exclaims surely makes your friend getting more curious.

"Let's just go out for dinner tonight and you'll tell us everything about you and Ta-"

"Hold on, Han~" you cut Hana off when Taehyung called you.

"Yes, Tae?" You answer after you walk a bit further from the mini lunch table.

"Noona! Let's go out for dinner tonight with your father and mother! My treat!" He exclaimed happily on phone which makes you wonder.

"H-huh? Tonight? But why out of sudden? You don't really have to do it Tae, I-"

"No, I've been thinking about it since last night. They'll left tomorrow morning right? Let's make a little quality time together. Moreover, I just received my bonus today, so it's okay."

"But Tae, it's your money from your hardwork, you can't just-"

"Yeah, you're right. It's my money. So I can spend it the way I wanted it, right?"

"Yes, but-"

"And I wanted to spend it with you and your parents. There's no but, Song Haeun. Please tell eomma that she doesn't need to cook tonight. Her handsome son-in-law will take her to eat." He chuckles and you catch some confident tones from his sentence which makes you giggles.

"Alright, fiancée. Anything you wish." You giggles along. "See you tonight!" You hung up the phone and  go to the girls.

"Sorry girls, but I'm booked for tonight." You grin shyly while Hana and Rosé eyeing you suspiciously.

Meanwhile, Taehyung on the other side were staring at his homescreen wallpaper which is the candid picture of you that he took without your permission.

"Anything I wish for? I wish for your love. Don't you know?"

🍴🍲🍴🍜🍴🍚🍴

"Haeun! Taehyung!!!"

"H-Hi Minri and Younghyun oppa.."

"I'm glad that we met in here! I text you asking if you received the wedding invitation yet."

"Ahh, yeah. I wa-"

"Younghyun, can we talk for awhile? Just two of us."