fourteen

"This is so wrong. I have to go back." Taehyung muttered as soon as he rest his ass on the seat facing Jimin and Hana who exchanged looks each other.

"No, come on. We should do this." Jimin said after he realize what Taehyung means.

"It's now or never." Hana added, agreeing with Jimin.

Hana was the one that Jimin mentioned to Taehyung. She is your best friend and also a friend of Jimin, so Jimin was so sure she will gladly help him and as expected Hana agreed after they told her about Taehyung is actually a straight and having a long crush on you.

That's how three of them end up in this café, but it haven't reach 15 minutes since Taehyung arrived, he has been talking about giving up.

"But you didn't see her face! She looked so hurt!" Taehyung defend. "Is this a right thing to do?" He asked slowly and before Jimin or Hana managed to answer, he shake his head, "This is wrong, I should've known."

"Taehyung, if she looks hurted or annoyed that means she has feelings for you. You should be happy for that. I told you I'm so sure she also have the same feeling as yours." Hana tried to persuade Taehyung to stay a bit longer.

"But I don't want her to feel hurted or annoyed. It's the least thing I want her to feel." Taehyung defend, still feel uneasy for living you at home alone.

"But it's an act. It's not like you really do this to hurt her."

"Exactly, Tae. Just stay a bit longer and you can explain to her later and don't forget to confess to her, I- YAH! I'm not done yet!" Jimin shouted when he realize Taehyung just left the café without say anything.

'Why are you so dumb, Kim Taehyung? You shouldn't have leave her alone! Why you never think before you act? If she really like you and you did this to her, aren't you just the same as that bstrd Younghyun who leave her for her bestfriend?

Taehyung, you're such an idiot.' Taehyung keep yelling at himself for doing such a thing.

He run as fast he can, not even bother to wait for the bus anymore. He need to get to you as soon as possible. Bad thoughts started to feel his mind and he can't help but throw them as far as he could.

'Haeun will be okay. She won't do stupid things.' He keep telling himself and run faster.

Once he reach the main door, he unlocked it and quickly get in only to find you sitting while hugging your own knees on the kitchen's floor.

'What you've done, Kim Taehyung.' He feel so bad looking at the scene that he quickly run and hug your figure tightly.

"I'm sorry, Haeun. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have leave you like that. Please forgive me. You can hit me but don't cry, please."

You were surprised by the sudden presence and moreover his sudden hug that makes you feel flustered but you managed to push him away slowly with questioning looks.

"W-what are you saying? I'm not crying, but why are you here, doesn't you suppose to be in your date?" You swallow hard to ask that last question.

"Y-you're not crying? But I thought-" Taehyung cup your cheeks and realize that you're right. "Then why did you sat on the ground like this while hugging you knees like some brokenhearted girl??"

"A-actually, I was about to cook for myself earlier but I forgot to buy the rice. So I was like, having a little mental break down for being so forgetful, clumsy and so on." you reasoning out quietly.

"So it's not because I left you?" Taehyung asked, desperation was visible in his eyes. You don't know what to say so you just staring at him. "Tell me honestly, Haeun. Please, weren't you mad earlier when I'm about to leave earlier?"

"Y-yes, but it was because I was planning to cook for you tonight and you just going to have a date with my bestfriend." you stuttered at the beginning but still try your best to not make it sound like how you really feel even though it is.

"In short, you're jealous?"

"W-why should I? I-I didn-"

"I like you, Haeun." Taehyung cut you off with the magic words and you froze right in front of him. "Like really really like you. I'm sorry but I lied to you about me being gay because I wanted you to trust me and lean on me. I also lied about the date with Hana. Jimin and Hana helped me because we wanted to confirm your feelings. I supposed to hang out with them and come home late but I can't even enjoy myself there because my mind can't stop remembering your hurt expression earlier. I keep thinking of you and worrying about you all the time. So I came back."

"W-what? T-Taehyung I-"

"And Mr. Song knew about the fake engagement and all. We have a talk about it and I told him about my feelings for you. He support us. So please, Haeun. Give me a chance."

Your lips parting open a bit but there's no sound coming out from it. Your mind still trying to process all of the information that you just received.

"So everything's real? When you said, you'd love to date me, only if I let you, that night when I was sick? Also when you said you love me and you want me to be yours, that morning?" you asked as your gaze fall downwards, can't help but blushing at your own questions.

You caught him off guard so he let out a shy giggles as he rub his nape.

"You remember all of those? I'm sorry I can't help it. I like you so much." Taehyung confess and hold your chin gently to lift it upwards so he can meet your eyes.

"Song Haeun,”

"Can't you trust me?” Taehyung asked seriously as if he depends all of his life on it.

"Kim Taehyung,”

"I'm sorry. I can't.”