Chapter 1

ENJOY!

ENJOY!

I HAVE BLOODY EXAMS!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Flashes of bright lights lit up the gargantuan stadium. The crowd was amazing tonight much more than usual. The thousands and thousands of people dancing and cheering in the space. It was overwhelming at times. But he was living it up.  Several people were crying front stage. He was ending his year long sell out concert tour in London O2 Arena.  

Ever since he was a kid, he always  dreamed of being in front of millions adoring fans and singing to them. Being born in rural Cheshire, then moving to even more rural Mullingar, Ireland. Everything came true when he left home and went to London. A record company scout spotted him singing at a pub one day and gave him a card. The rest you can say was history. 

"I would like to thank every single one of my fans. You have been incredible love. I would like to give everyone a massive hug and thanks for your countless support over the years. But apparently I can't. There's just too many of you for little old me." 

The crowd roared in applause. 

"So I would like to grab this opportunity, to gather everyone that ever helped to get this concert alive. To take a well deserve bow. Please everyone. It has been an incredible tour. Everyone have a great night and drive safe."  

Harry made a final bow with his band etched together and exited the stage. The roaring of the crowd followed on after them. 

-.-.--.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.- 

As the singer entered backstage, the room erupted in thunderous applause. Some of the tour crew shed tears of joy. Those countless months in the road with them. They've been with him through and through. And they are  going to end their long tour here. Harry saw an empty chair in the corner and jumped on the stool. 

"Everyone. I have a short speech for everyone. I would like to say thank you so much everyone. This concert is seriously nothing without every single one of you. Every single one of you matter so much. We are not a single institution. We all work together day and night. Standing side by side. To make something great. And we did it lads. So everyone. Thank you very much. Enjoy your night. And have a great rest."  

 Harry felt droplets swelled in his eyes. He was truly passionate about his work. The crew congratulated him and he gave hugs to everyone.  

"Congratulations darling."

Harry turned at the familiar voice  appeared behind him. 

"Zayn. What are you doing here." 

A man no older than him stood with a bouquet of red roses smiling proudly at him. The couple  eloped in a hug and Harry leaned in for a long kiss on his partner's stubble cheek. 

"Sweetheart that was an incredible show." 

Harry wrapped his arms around the shorter man's waist and leaned onto him. He missed his boyfriend very much. Being a business man made Zayn very busy. Flying everywhere for work. Sometimes they would spend months not meeting. Both were busy with their professional lives that they almost have no time to meet each other. But they somehow made it work for them. They needy for each other. But they made each other work. 

"I can't believe you're here." 

Harry breathed giving a peck on Zayn's forehead. He was so in love. 

"I wanted to surprise you" Zayn gave a small peck on his boyfriend's cheek.

Harry's eyes glimmered. He was the happiest man in the room right now. He had the most gorgeous man in the room to call his.  And he just finished an incredible tour. 

"Baby, I've been thinking about us a lot...And I."

Zayn tucked Harry's hand in his. The raven haired man smiled nervously at the singer. Crowds had surrounded them. He felt beads of sweat on his forehead. Suddenly Zayn propped into one knee in front of everyone and popped a black velvet box with a simple silver band in it. The curly lad felt like his eyes were going to pop out of their sockets. 

"Is this happening?" asked Harry his hands clasped on his mouth. "Is this really happening?"

"Harry Styles. Marry me?". 

With tears in his eyes Harry nodded and launched himself into Zayn's arms. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

After that eventful night, Harry returned back to his penthouse in central London. The paparazzi went absolutely mad when they saw a silver band on Harry's finger.  The next morning, he was featured in many international gossip magazines and gossip sites. After almost a year of staying in and out of hotels, he was finally back at home. He can finally rest feet.

Harry finally got time to rest. He threw his luggage on the front entrance and propped himself on the large couch in the middle of the room.

"Styles. Bloody open the fucking door before I break it down," boomed Louis from the intercom.

Harry let out a groan. 

"Hello Louis! Nice to see you here. Hmm, I thought a break means away from work. Especially you bub," joked the singer. 

Louis rolled his eyes. 

"Harry babe, have you seen the papers? You are literally everywhere. Your albums sales skyrocketed, its back in No.1 and you're bloody engaged. The record company is really, really happy. So happy," cheered Louis loudly. "Look at all these shit." 

Louis threw a stack of magazines on the table. 

"Harry Styles Engaged!" in bold letters on the many cover. 

"I'm just so bloody happy right now Lou. I've finished a tour. I'm engaged to the most amazing man. And I'm no.1," gushed Harry as he rummaged through the magazine.

Louis fumed, propping his feet on the ottoman. "Well about that love. Sorry to burst your bubble mate. Since you're engaged to that Zayn. Don't you think you should end thing officially with that other fellow?"

Harry cocked his head in confusion. 

Louis thought he hinted well enough for the curly lad to understand. Harrry looked at the lad curiously. 

"What?" 

Louis' eyes widened. "You idiot. You technically are still married." 

Harry made an O expression and tucked his face in the magazine. "Shit. I forgot. Fuck it!"

"Ah shit. Damn shit. I forgot bout it. Fuck," drawled Harry. The singer tucked on his curls, a bad habit he does whenever is stressed. "What do I do about that Lou. I'm engaged to this man. Yet I'm still married Lou."

Louis smirked and casually patted Harry on the top of his head. "Well love, that is why you have me. I am your alpha and omega. I don't require a sacrifice, although I should actually. Anyways, we can always say you're on vacation somewhere remote. You can tell Zayn that you need some rest and I don't even think he honestly even cares."

"Louis!" 

"What. I'm just saying. Get this settle silently and no one gets hurt."

Harry sighed. Louis is right. 

"What do you think I should do?"

Louis hit the back of the singer's head, making a loud thud. "Go fucking back to Mullingar you twat." 

Harry let out another deep sigh. Louis was absolutely right. He has to go back to freaking Mullingar, Ireland. 

"Do I Louis?" 

Louis nodded.

-.-.-.-.-

LOVE IT COMMENT!

HATE IT COMMENT!