Chapter 13

SUDDENLY INSPIRATION

-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.

"I don't love Zayn..."

"What?" 

"I don't love Zayn." 

Louis could feel the blood draining down his face. Did he heard a mistake. Maybe all the concerts and fan screaming has finally caught up to him and he was going deaf. Louis shook his head. It sounded like Harry said he didn't love Zayn.

This is probably one of Harry's tantrums. Singers are such divas. Like the time on his tour where he wanted Labrador puppies in his backstage room. Louis pinched the bridge of his nose. 

"Yes you do Harry" said Louis, "you love Zayn!"

Harry stares blankly at his best friend. He seems to be searching an answer on Louis' face. 

"No I don't" replied Harry. 

"Of course you do. Remember what you said. Saying your first 'i love you' to someone you love is the hardest thing in the world. You even wrote a song about it..." explained Louis. 

"I did!?" Harry chuckled. Gosh he was so cheesy.

Good think he could translate his cheesiness into money. Louis nodded. 

"Which song was it Louis" teased Harry. 

Louis ignored his question. He stares at the curly haired best friend. Harry must be a mess right now. With the hell of the couple of days he'd gone through. Louis can only predict another hit album, something about true love and break ups. 

Another no.1...

"I think it was Strong or something. I dunno, I listened to your shit more times than I can count" he explained. 

"You said countless times that you love Zayn. Remember those stupid nights where you came to my house and talked for hours about Zayn! That is love Harry." 

"You love Zayn. You love him."

Harry was left speechless with what Louis' said to him. True, he loves Zayn. What was there not to love. Zayn was sweet, kind, handsome and loved him dearly. When they dated, there were countless days and nights where Harry would daydream about Zayn in the studio. He imagined their lives together. Zayn whisking him off to somewhere exotic like South Africa or Thailand. Back then he could not imagine a life without Zayn. But now...

He can't even imagine going through the wedding with Zayn. 

"Is it about Niall?" Louis whispered. 

Harry jerked his head. His heart was suddenly pounding loudly in his chest. It was so loud it could almost break through his rib cage. Harry brought his to his hands. Why has everything gotten so bad now! Louis shot his friend a sympathetic smile. God knows what he must be feeling right now.