Chapter 3

WHY ISN'T ANYONE READING THIS?

TEARS

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Harry made his way to the old Irish pub that he used to go. His meeting with Niall didn't go as planned. When Niall said about the gun, he practically stormed his way back to his car. There was no way he was going to get Niall to sign everything by tonight. Niall was still that bloody stubborn kid. 

God can't he change.

Harry drawled a long hard breath as he entered the Irish watering whole. The warm smell of good old freshly brewed beer and home cooked Irish cuisine filled his nostrils, he missed this smell. It took him back to days when he would beg the barman to let him enter, to play pool and just be an ádult'. 

"Bless my soul is that you Harry Styles?" 

"Caleb! How are you?" said Harry, giving the shabby looking man on the opposite side of the bar. 

"Great mate. How about you? You look well." 

Harry mustered a soft. The bartender still remembered him even after all these years. He still looked the same, except for the slightly receded hairline. 

"Well now I don't need to check your identification card again," Caleb joked. He stared fondly at the young man, how when he was younger Harry would use to lie to get into the pub. Even altering his ID to make it into the pub. 

Harry chuckled. "You don't have to worry about that now Caleb." 

"What brings you here Harry?" Harry stayed silent, and starred at the beer that was served to him. "Is it Niall?" 

"Hmm."   

"That boy is something, ain't he Harry?" Caleb nudged Harry for a reaction. 

All Harry replied was a soft hum. 

"And look here is our good old town police man Liam." The bartender pointed to the entrance. 

"Liam?" Harry turned around, standing behind him was tall man almost the same height as him, wearing a police uniform. 

"Is that you Harry Styles?" asked the man, his face stretched from that wide puppy grin. 

They eloped in a hug and Liam took a seat beside Harry. Liam's eyes scanning up and down at Harry. 

"How is life in London Harry. Judging by what you're wearing, you must be living the life there aren't you." Liam asked, he seemed very impressed by Harry. 

Harry smiled. "London is a great place. You should visit sometime. Wow Liam I can't believe you, you look great. You lost all your baby weight." 

The lads laughed at that comment. Liam was always bigger than the rest growing up. Now, you can see the bulging biceps through his uniform. "Thank you Harry. You look incredible yourself. You look like a freaking superstar." 

Harry laughed. 

"What are you in town for?" 

Harry stayed silent. "Love problems?" asked Liam. 

"I'm sort of engaged to someone," confessed Harry, showing the simple band around his ring finger. 

Liam made an O expression. "Have you told Niall about it?" he asked. 

"Nope. I just want him to sign the fucking divorce papers. But that idiot broke my freaking Ipad. Now I have to ask my bloody lawyers to send me a hard copy and who knows how fucking long that will take." Harry explained angrily.