Chapter 18

I WANNA UPDATE SOMETHING ELSE

URGH I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS ENDING

I WROTE THIS STORY DURING DURING EXAMS

PERIOD CAUSE I WAS SO STRESSED.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Have you ever felt totally in the moment? Where the roars of the crowd surrounding you suddenly silence down, the burning spotlight above your head felt nothing more than a soft glow of a sunset. Everything sort of stopped.

Harry had waited months and months, all those lonely nights tossing and turning in his sleep. Many months of singing love songs on stage that constantly reminded him about his stupid mistake.

All the time he sang, one man seem to never leave his mind. 

Now everything is different, it was no longer a dream or a nightmare, that man was here, Niall was in front of him. 

"Hi." 

That was the word he could come up with after meeting the love of his life again. 

Niall remained unmoved in his spot. His hands still clasp over his mouth in shock. Before this, he watching his ex-husband on his seat, fast forward a few minutes later, he's now on stage in front of thousands of Harry's fans screaming their heads off at them. 

"Hi." 

Niall could see the smile slowly forming on Harry's face. It has been a long, long time since he'd seen him since the divorce. 

"You came to my concert." murmured Harry. 

Niall couldn't make out the words, the fans was screaming so loud, all he could see was Harry's mouth moving. 

Harry made a motion to the crew, in a split moment, a man from backstage came and gave Niall an ear piece and a microphone. Harry kept his eyes fixated on the beauty in front of him. Is it possible that Niall looked even beautiful than he remembered. His hair was blonder, and he had a nice tan going on which made those eyes shine even brighter. 

"I said, you came to my concert" repeated Harry. 

Niall can't seem to find the right words to reply after that, this must be one of those dreams where everything is so life-like and you don't know whether you're dreaming or not, "My friend got tickets." 

"I didn't want to come" joked Niall. 

Harry made an amused face, he missed that Irish humor so much, "Well why did you?"  

"My friend said the singer is good" replied Niall casually. 

The audience roared in laughter. Harry made a wider smirk at his husband's remark. Truthfully he just wanted to run over towards Niall and just give him a big old fat kiss.