Chapter 9

HAPPY RAMADAN TO YOU ALL

I JUST KNEW ABOUT IT

-.-.-.-.-.-

“Niall!”

 Harry's voice echoed in the small cafe. Luckily for them they weren't many people in the space. The singer shyly lowered his head as the couple from the opposite end send glares at his direction.  Zayn starred  at the two men confusingly. 

Louis sat with eyes wide as plates. He definitely wasn't expecting a twist in this already horrible nightmare. 

“I didn’t know you guys knew each other?” said Zayn, who was unbeknown anything that was happening between the two men. 

Both Harry and Niall starred at each other. It has been a couple of days since the carnival and they haven't met or received new about each other in a while. 

“Holy god. Nope!” exclaimed Louis tossing his cutlery onto the plate and making a loud clank sound.

The man quickly pulled Niall away from the table and had his hand clasped on the blonde's mouth.

“Are you the Niall Horan?” he whispered.

Niall nodded.

“God this is a disaster. Oh bloody lord!”

Zayn never seen Louis like this, he looked completely shocked. And the way he pulled Niall away from them and why did Niall and Harry stare at each other.  Was he missing something?

"Leave now" added Louis, he was hoping Zayn hadn't caught on fast. That man is as brilliant as he is gorgeous. 

“Wait can someone explain to me what is going on?” demanded Zayn. The raven haired lad had risen from his seat and was smack in the middle between the couple who was standing and Harry who was still starring at Niall like he was a piece of meat. 

He needed to know what was happening. 

Niall remained silent. He did not want to cause any extra drama than in his life than it already is. And he didn't want anyone to be in the middle of Harry and his drama. Niall took a deep breath. He knew what he was going to do. 

“I’m not feeling well Zayn. I’ll just leave alright.”

Zayn remained where he stood and pulled the blonde's arm to his. “Come on Niall. I haven’t introduced you to my fiancé yet. You know I've been dying for you to meet him bro.” said Zayn as he tucked in Niall’s arm into his and pushing him forward to Harry. 

Niall could not escape. This was indeed god’s way of punishing him.