Chapter 16

VOTES BUT NO COMMENTS.

IM CRYING. THANKS FOR READING 

THANKS FOR READING MY DARLINGS. 

COMMENTS PLEASE. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Harry there is someone here to meet you" slurred a very tipsy Louis.

Harry cocked a confused brow at his best friend, he wasn't expecting any guest today, he thought everyone that mattered was already there at the wedding. Louis looked serious. Harry motioned Louis to allow the man to meet him. 

"I'll go get him. Give me a moment." 

Harry smiled as he watched Louis stride quickly to find the stranger that wanted to meet him. He made a mental note to thank Louis for not screaming his head off at him. 

Right after their announcement, Harry and Zayn decided why waste all the good hard work that Louis had done for their wedding. They still had a wonderful DJ and the best food around and in the most beautiful setting, if everyone returned home now, all that is going to waste. So Zayn and Harry decided to have a special post-cancellation party, with Louis' help the couple ushered their guests to the other tents where they had plenty of food and wine. Now the guests were socializing happily and dancing in the middle of the wooden platform. Louis on the other hand, ever since the cancellation announcement, had been drinking glasses after glasses of wine. 

Something about having to deal with the media circus later or something. 

Harry could careless about the press or the gossip magazines anymore. He suddenly felt so light and happy. 

Even Zayn looks heaps happier after the cancellation of their wedding. Harry can't help but smile as he observed the raven haired god in the corner, striking up a conversation with his old childhood friend. 

Zayn was blushing and laughing and looking really happy. Harry couldn't be happier for him. 

The curly haired lad felt someone touched his arm from behind. Harry turned to meet Louis' tipsy face and beside him were two people Harry was very familiar with. 

"Caleb, Mr. Stone? What are you doing here" asked Harry starring at the two elderly men in front of him. 

"Uh, I found Mr. Stone here at the pub. He said he has something really important to tell you" explained Caleb nervously, nudging the grey haired man beside attached to his arm.  

"Harry my dear boy, how are you?" asked Mr. Stone, his aged voice was shaking and he sounded like he was having a hard time catching a breath. 

"I'm fine Mr. Stone. How are you? What are you doing here?" 

The pair made their way to an empty table where Mr. Stone could catch a breath, "Harry, I've been running around this blasted town trying to find you! All these bloody Irish can't speak properly! Learn bloody fucking English!"