Chapter 10

I NEED MORE COMMENTS

I NEED MORE AND MORE COMMENTS...PLEASE

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"I was married at that time" 

Those words seemed to repeat itself a million times in Zayn's head. He clasped his hand over his mouth. He was in utter shock. The raven haired man almost dropped his tea when he heard the confession. 

“So you were secretly married all this while during our relationship? What the fuck!” his voice raising.

Harry winced at Zayn's tone. The man hardly got angry, this was once of those rare times he yelled. And he looked furious.

“We were already separated years by then and we hadn’t contacted each other at all. And I was busy and had no time to go over the divorce proceedings-“

“And you proposed and it was all so sudden. And we can’t get married if I’m still married-“ rambled Harry. 

“So during our 2 year long relationship you haven’t took the time once to tell me you were married. Bloody hell Harry!” 

Zayn suddenly took off from his seat and marched his way out of the cafe leaving behind a sad Harry. 

“Zayn wait!”

The singer ran after Zayn. Can't this day get any worse! Harry threw some cash on the table and ran  after Zayn who was already heading towards his car. He caught up to him before he could manage his keys in his car. 

 “You have to understand!”

“Understand what Harry? All these while you are married! I feel like a fool.” Zayn barked.

He took a deep breath and fixed his already immaculate hair. Zayn took a single cigarette from his jacket and held the unlighted stick in his mouth. He fumbled his pockets, desperate to get it lighted.   He knew Harry hated him smoking and he promised Harry he would quit, it was tough considering he started smoking since he was a young teenager. Zayn always tried to excuse himself whenever he took a fag, not wanting Harry to see it. 

 “I just got divorced. And I finally got divorced because of you. Because I want to marry you.”

“So you bloody feel like telling me this a few days before our wedding!” yelled Zayn, throwing his hands in the air.

The couple remained unmoved in the same position, neither wanted to say anything. Zayn watched the cloud of smoke raise up in the air as he puffed out. 

“Do I know him?” asked Zayn as he took the last puff of his cigarette. The singer nodded.

“Is it Niall?” asked Zayn softly.

“Yes.”

Harry moved closer to Zayn, "Don't be mad at him. He didn't know. I am the one to blame for everything Zayn."

Zayn let out a long and deep puff and blew out a long chain before throwing the finished cigerette on the floor.  He went up to his fiancé and held his face in his hands and leaned in to kiss him on the lips. The kiss was rough and Harry could feel Zayn smoky  breath on his mouth.

Zayn starred deeply into his lover’ eyes “Do you still want to be with me?”.

Harry could feel his heart thumping in his ears, he could hear his heart practically screaming No. Screaming very loudly. 

 “Yes. I still do want to marry you.”

-.-.-.-.-.-  

The clouds looked grey and were hanging really low in the skies. Zayn stood silently in street. Whenever he feels stressed out of his mind he would stand in the street and watch everything pass by. He had a habit of doing that since he was a kid. He was stuck in the rain one day, after school and instead of finding shelter, he stayed letting the water fall on him. It was cleansing.

Suddenly bright lighting flashed across the sky. Zayn starred at the skies and he felt droplets of rain fall onto his rain. He cursed at the sky. He didn’t wear anything for rain today. And this suit was expensive. 

He gathered the jacket tighter to his body. The rain was falling heavily and Zayn had to find a shelter. He walked faster to find a shelter. It was freezing cold.

“Hey, I think you need this.”

Zayn looked behind him and a handsome stranger had taken him under his umbrella.  He was almost the same height. The handsome stranger had a scruffy beard and had a very muscular build with the most warmest looking brown eyes Zayn had ever seen. 

“Can’t let you freeze there” he added, giving him the cutest smile. The stranger handed Zayn the cup of hot chocolate.

“Drink up mate.”

Zayn took the warm cup in his hand and took a sip. The delicious drink instantly warming up him body. They stayed silent all the way as they walked in the rain to find shade.

They finally found a shade in a large building across the street.

“Sorry mate but I have to go” the man said and flashed a handsome smile towards Zayn.

Zayn quickly ducked his hand in his pocket trying to find his wallet to pay for the hot chocolate.

“No need. You look like you needed it” Zayn watched the man flipped his umbrella open and ran back in the rain.

 Zayn smiled to himself.

-.-.-.-.-.-

VOTE AND COMMENT

VOTE AND COMMENT

SOMEONE DIES NEXT CHAPER!!!!!