Special 2

I LIKE THIS STORY SO MUCH

CAUSE ITS SO INNOCENT AND HAS NO PLOT

WHICH IS JUST DIVINE. 

I LOVE THIS

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Harry had just finished his gig at the O2 arena. He was still high from his two and a half hour concert at the massive stadium. The crowd behind him was still chanting his name behind the curtains. His heartbeat was s till beating loud and thunderous in his chest. It will take a while before he could calm himself down. The crew congratulated him on another amazing show, giving his sweat soaked jacket a congratulatory pat and some blew kisses and whistled at the singer on a job well done.

"Daddy... Daddy!" 

All the chaos instantly melted away the moment he heard a familiar voice coming from the corner of the space. Harry turned his heels and was met with a tiny version of himself, except for the really mesmerizing blue eyes starring back at him while his tiny pale arms tugging on his kid friendly headphones. Harry ran to the little boy and scooped him up in his arms. The little boy squirmed before happily settling in his daddy's arms. 

"How was the show baby?" asked Harry, pausing in the middle of his many kisses on the boy's chubby cheeks. 

The baby erupted in giggles. "I fell asleep."

Harry burst in laughter, planting even more kisses on his son's reddened cheeks. 

"Where's grandma and grandpa? You didn't ran off alone here did you. Grandma and grandpa will have a heart attack," said Harry.

"Grandma and grandpa over there," pointed little Evans to the snack table nearby.   

Harry squinted his eyes, his eyesight is still getting used to the burning lights of the stage. His son was indeed right. His stepfather and mother were at the snacks table handing plates of sandwiches to staff members and thanking them for the good work they'd done. Harry rolled his eyes. 

"Typical," sighed Harry. "Come on, lets go see grandma and grandpa."

Harry carefully put Evans down and put out a finger for his tiny hand to hold. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Congratulations are in order mate. Another successful concert. Another great leg of the tour," cheered Louis. 

"Geez Louis. Can you be any louder?" said Liam from the sofa. 

Louis shot a glare at his boyfriend, a little offended that he was told off. "Fine then. I shall indeed be louder," snarled Louis. 

"As I as saying. Congrats to my best mate Harry Styles on completing another leg of the tour. Only a month left and 5 more shows before all of us can safely go back home to where I literally do not want to see you for another five months. The more I see your faces. The more I'm sicken by all your faces. So lets put our glasses up everyone. To Harry!"