Chapter 6

I AM ON AN UPDATING SPREE

SO MUCH INSPIRATION 

IM FANGIRLING RIGHT NOW TO THE MAX

-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Harry was back at his guest room in Liam’s house. His mind was muddied by the thoughts of a particular blonde. He could not focus on anything except Niall for the past few days. The way he furiously cursed at him when they first met after all these years. He could see behind those blue orbs that Niall was going to tear up any second. When he insulted Niall, you could really see the hurt reflecting from those deep blue eyes. 

He could not believe what Liam had told him. Niall really love him. 

I mean really love him. Probably more than he realized.

He felt like a pile of shit for doing all those evil things to the poor bloke.  

As Harry checked his email on his laptop he could not help but wonder back to whom he was before he met Niall. 

-.-.-.-.-.-

He was always the shy kid even back in London. When his family first moved to Mullingar he practically stayed in his room all day and never came out. He felt like he stuck out. 

He met Niall when he accidently got lost wondering out chasing some of the neighbor’s sheep. Niall found him crying and helped him return back to his house.

From that day on they became the best of friends. 

They befriended Liam who moved in from another town like Harry. Liam, Harry and Niall got together like a band of misfits. Harry chuckled at the ridiculous band they made together in their early teens called One Direction. Back then their voices just begun to mature so technically they could not sing well yet. 

When he turned sixteen, he finally understood what his feelings were and confessed them to Niall. Incredibly enough, Niall returned his feelings and they kissed. 

They got married at eighteen. They worked hard after school and all summer long. Together, they bought a house with all their savings. Harry could not understand why they moved so fast. They were just stupid kids mad in love. 

Harry always thought about making it big in the world. He constantly talked about being the best singer and winning countless awards. 

“Come on Niall, you bloody understand don’t you. We need to get the bloody hell out of here if we want to live.” Harry urged. 

Niall laughed, he has had this conversations with Harry far too many.