"Yah Jennie! What's the meaning of this!?" Jisoo yeld at the younger. "I can ex-" Jennie stopped when the bitch kissed her again.

"Stop kissing her." Jennie could feel the tension between the bitch and jisoo so she whispered to the girl that she can go.

"I wasn't done with that bitch, now explain Jennie Kim" jennie smirked feeling that jisoo can be her daddy.

"I was just stressed okay? I just want to have fun" jennie lied. "Stressed? Have fun? What the actual fuck jennie! You could just call me and not having any girls at your house! Besides your smiling like a shit back at my apartment!" Jennie's smirk was gone.

"How could I call you when you are busy in your boyfriend!? When you two are being lovely and shit!? Tell me jisoo!" Jennie really hated it when they fight.

"Jendeukie I'm sorry." Jisoo hope that the nickname would work. "You know that wouldn't work in this situation right?" Jennie said chuckling while holding back her tears.

"Jennie,I'm really sorry. Really sorry. But why didnt you try calling me? We are best-friends right?" Jisoo asked.

Yeah best-friends,jennie murmured. "I didn't want to bother you." Jennie simply answered. "Aww cute, but next time bother me when you're having a problem or someshit okay?" The younger just nod.

"But why make out in the morning jenjen? I mean it was better in night." Jennie blushed how the older asked her.

"I don't even know, i just met her outside and asked her if she want to make out." Jisoo's eyes widened. "You kissed a stranger?! You could just ask me to kiss you, we could end up doing that in the bed." Jisoo winked.

"Shut up" there are pink circle in jennie's cheeks. "So wanna hang out?" The older asked. "Just cook for me jichu, i'm tired." The younger said yawning.

"Okay!!" jisoo yelled running towards the kitchen. "Where's your apron?" Jisoo asked jennie. "C'mon its right here. Let me put it on you" Jennie was like back hugging jisoo.

Jisoo could feel her heart pounding fast. Her breatching became heavy. She knew there was something going on.

"Jennie are you-" she was gonna ask if jennie is finished when jennie quikly peck her in the lips.

"Goodluck jichu" jennie smiled. She still could feel jennie's lips,the soft and red lips.

"Hotdogs here we go!" After the hotdogs were done she served it with some ketchup.
She called jennie cause she was finish.

"One red long oblong-ish dish aka hotdog." Jisoo was proud to herself. "Uhm jennie, why did you kissed me?" jisoo was a bit shy about it.

"You said that I could kiss you so,no gay shit by the way" the younger answered. She only said there was nothing but she knew, they both knew there was something.