일곱

The days have passed and jennie is having a bad time about jisoo. Sometimes the older would got home drunk and cry herself to sleep.

Jennie did everything, taking jisoo to the cinemas, playing PlayStation with her, everything that anyone would do for their love ones.

But the happy jisoo was gone, she is now cold,colder than ice. Jennie tried to speak with her but everytime the younger tries, jisoo would just shut the door.

Jennie called lisa to come, lisa said yes but would not stay that long cause she have classes.

"Hello, how's jisoo? Oh this is my girlfriend, Rosè" the girl named Rosè was beautiful. "Hi I'm Rosè but you can call me Chaeyoung. Nice to meet you?"

Jennie took the girls hand and shook it. "Jennie, I'm jennie" jennie grinned. "Woah woah,are you guys flirting in front of me?" Lisa shook her head in disbelief.

"Yes." Jennie smirked. "Shut the fuck up" lisa glared. "I'm just gonna tell jisoo your here." The two nod.

Jennie knocked on the door but jisoo didn't respond. She opened the door and saw jisoo changing,she qiukly covered her eyes.

"Why are you even covering? Like we are both girls" jisoo said with a cold tone. "I just don't want to see your fat body, it disgusts me" jennie smiled.

"Oh shut up, even if your body is sexy and perfectly toned-" jisoo didn't finished was she was saying because jennie stopped her.

"Wow, do you really think I have a body like that?" Jennie was amused how the older compliment about her body.

"Y-yes" there was a light pink on jisoo's cheeks. "You're blushing jichu. Cute" jisoo grinned.

"Now come, the girls are waiting for us" jennie was at the door when jisoo asked her. "Wait girls?" jennie didn't reply.

"It took you about 45 minutes to tell jisoo we are here. You two did something huh?" Lisa smirked. "Unfortunately, none" jennie showed her smug face.

"Jisoooo! How are you,you oldshit? I miss you!" Lisa was really happy to see jisoo.

"Calm your tits you hoe. I'm good right now and miss you too. By the way, your girlfriend looks more beautiful than you" chaeyoung laughs

"I know right, that's why my dream is to have a children from here so that they'll have her face!"Lisa was proud to herself.

"And I promised to her that I'll fulfill that dream someday" basically they are whipped for each other.

"Jisoo,jennie,we'll get going know. See you two later!" The couple waved at the two. "Take care ChaeLisa!"

"So jisoo, I have something to tell you. Please promise me that everything will stay the same." Jennie was nervous.

"Yes,I promise." Jisoo patted the younger's shoulder.

"Jisoo, I like you. Scratch that, I think I love you."