CHAPTER 8: Phone Call #7- Lewis

"Juzt focus on where you want to go and close your eyes. Once you master transportation, you'll be the laziest person in Asgard.", Loki instructed his daughter. She chuckled.

"Father, I already claimed the title as laziest person in Asgard.", she retorted. She attempted to transport and ended up moving foreard a few inches. Not to her intended location, but for a first try, it was impressive. Loki grinned.

"Very good, Astrid! For a first try, it was very impressive!"

She giggled, "Thank you, father. It's to be expected of a skilled person such as me." He rolled his eyes.

"Don't let your ego get to your head, child.", he chided.

"Too late." His phone rang and he picked it up.

"I don't have time for you. I'm training my daughter."

"Loki, this is Director Hill. I need your help." She sounded worn down.

"You must be truly desperate to come to me for help.", he laughed.

"I am. Hydra has a base and they're up to no good."

"Did you ask your Star-Spangled Boy Scout to do the job?"

She sighed, "Yes. He declined. If you won't help us, could your daughter?"

"No."

"Ple--"

"No." He hung up the phone. Astrid looked over at him. He sighed and walked over to her. "Did I tell you to stop practicing?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY THAT'S OVER WITH! Yay! You have no idea how tedious that was. *sobs* I HATE WRITING EXPOSITIONS!