CHAPTER 9: Heil Hydra

Director Hill was pacing the hovercraft in hopes that the computers could find something to eradicate Hydra with. Her migraine had been consistent the last few days, and her patience was up. She'd had enough of this pushback from her heroes on hand. She realized she'd need to call other people. Just as she was about to call Jennifer Walters, better known as She-Hulk, the hovercraft's alarms started going off.

"WARNING: S.H.E.I.L.D. BASE HAS BEEN BOMBED. I REPEAT, S.H.E.I.L.D. BASE IN WASHINGTON D.C. HAS BEEN BOMBED." The electronic voice droned. Director Hill ran over to the nearest computer and surveyed the damage. How could that possibly happen?! The bomb left Hydra's signature in it. That was the last straw. Maria Hill needed heroes and dammit she would get them. She started a conference call with all of the Avengers.

"I don't give a damn if you don't want to help. The world needs ypu amd I will not take no for an answer.", she growled before any of them could get a word in.

"I'll see what I can do.", Steve replied. Always a boyscout at heart.

"My suits are a bit dusty, but let's see what they can still do.", Tony said before hanging up.

"How angry could I possibly get? If the world is in need I guess I can't decline.", Dr. Banner sighed before disconnecting.

"I'll prep my arrows.", Clint grumbled before slamming down the phone.

"My guns are always next to me.", Natasha bluntly said.

"Your puny realm needs my help. Stupid mortals.", Loki muttered before hanging up.

"Mjolnir must have some extra charge in it. You can count on me, Lady Hill!", Thor boomed. Maria was sure her headache just got ten times worse.

"Just get down to earth, please.", she instructed Thor.

Then, she hung up. Finally the heroes come. She recieved a call from Jennifer Walters.

"Hi, Director Hill, I hate to break it to you, but I was deprived of my powers. I was shot with a chemical and it got rid of them. I'm sorry I can't help.", she apologized.

"It's fine, Jennifer. You've helped S.H.E.I.L.D. so much over the years, I can't thank you enough. I need to get to other business. Nice talking to you."

"The pleasure was all mine.", Jennifer replied before hanging up.

*********************************************************

Tony made a battle simulation and every Avenger had to go through it see if they were fit enough to fight crime. Clint's arm failed him halfway through, Natasha couldn't shoot and kick ass fast enough, Tony's suits were unfit for enemy weapons, Bruce couldn't even transform into the Hulk, Loki's illusions were too weak, and Thor couldn't fight any of the enemies off. Not even Steve could face these soldiers. They all met up in a rec room, tired and worn out.

"The enemy is too strong. I can't hurt them fast enough.", Tony said, "And that simulation was ten times weaker than an actual Hydra attack." They all groaned.

"My friends, we cannot do this. We are unable to conquer the enemy.", Thor distraughtly moaned.

"I can't even get mad."

"My arm is failing me.", Clint angrily muttered.

"Who's going to save the world then?", Natasha asked.

"We can." Everyone turned to see Astrid standing there in the  corner, along with Drew, Stella and Alexandra.

"What are you guys doing here?", Steve asked. Astrid rolled her eyes.

"You were all utterly pathetic trying to beat the simulation."

"It was easy,", Stella shrugged.

"I still did better than you.", Astrid sniffed.

"I got them faster."

"But I had magic."

"So?"

"I'm better than you. Now shut up. I'm obviously more important than you."

"I don't like you."

"The feeling is mutual." Astrid and Stella were trying to break down each others solid egos and had left fragile cracks in each.

Drew cleared his throat. "Anyways, it was easy for us to conquer it, so we turned up the dificulty to the highest level. We beat that too."

"We can help save the world from Hydra. Tell that to S.H.E.I.L.D.", Alexandra said. All of the parents looked shocked.

"You know, S.H.E.I.L.D. gladly accepts your offer of saving the world.", Maria Hill walked in, two agents on either side of her.

Stella grinned, "When do we start?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, guys! Hope you liked this section! Please comment, vote and share this story with your friends!

★kawaiiWhovian★