CHAPTER 17: New Relationships Boom

• Dedicated to Deia

After the Hydra incident, Stella and Drew started dating. That included her dragging Drew to bed if he worked too long, going on walks together and watching movies together. Today, the two of them were going to see The Fault In Our Stars.

*A few days before*

Drew ran to Stella's room when he heard her crying.

"What's wrong?", he asked. She just cried harder. She was holding her book to her chest.

"A-Augustus died!", she bawled, flinging herself on to him. He saw she was reading The Fault In Our Stars. Even he shed a tear when the boy died.

"Shhh.... It'll be fine.", he soothed Stella, trying to be helpful. "I'll hold your hand the whole entire time of the movie."

*End flashback*

As they sat in the theater, waiting for the movie to start, Stella munched on the popcorn she'd bought. The movie started. She reached out and squeezed Drew's hand. He smiled at her and she smiled back.

Then, the sads came and oh dear god, Stella was a mess. Drew drew her closer to him and she cried on him. It was okay, because everyone else in the theatre was a mess too. Thank you John Green! That man loved killing off characters. He took his creative license and pretty much abused it. They walked out of the movie theater and walked back to Stark Tower. When they entered, JARVIS greeted them as always, and Stella took the elevator back to her floor. Tony was there waiting.

"So, since you don't have a mother to gossip to, you'll have to go with me. How was the movie?", Tony asked. She nodded.

"It was pretty good.", Stella smiled. Tony scootched closer.

"How was Drew?", he asked, wiggling his eyebrows. She laughed.

"Drew was fine!", she rollled her eyes.

"Don't sass me young lady."

"You sass me more than I sass you."

"That's only because I need an assistant to sass."

"Have you found one yet?", Stella asked.

"Yeah. She's Bruce's cousin." Stella turned to look at him.

"What?"

"It's the truth! Look up Jen Walters.", Tony said. Stella did asshe was told ane looked up her. She was a lawyer, Bruce Banner's cousin, and the She-Hulk. Wait what?!

"Ummmm..... Dad, she's also a hulk."

"I know. She can control it though.", Tony shrugged.

"You're insane, you know that?", Stella sighed. He laughed.

"Of course I know!"

*********************************************************

Hey, guys! Sorry about not updating sooner! I'm in Hawaii, so yeah.........