CHAPTER 10: Science Bros (Sort Of)

Stella was working in the lab with Drew to make communication devices. It turned out Drew could wire things and was good at building stuff. While she was busy building Alexandra's, Tony walked in.

"Hey, dad.", she said, not looking up from her work.

"Hey kiddo. How's the work going?", he asked, ruffling her hair. She pushed his hand away and laughed.

"The work is fine. I just need to focus on glitching up Astrid's so whenever she offends me I can blast Van Halen in her ear.", Stella chuckled. Tony laughed.

"Back to the Future reference?", he asked.

"Yeah. That movie was awesome."

"Of course it was. I showed it to you." She smiled and finished the earpiece. It was colored black and purple, and very durable. Then she started Astrid's. Her nimble fingers danced along the wires, connecting them eith ease. She took one more wire and put it in the ear section. Then, taking the outer piece, she covered it and sealed it. This one was green and black. She pressed a button and Van Halen blasted through. She chuckled darkly. Drew looked over at her.

"You're so evil."

"Haha, I know!" She laughed. Drew's lips turned up in a smile.

"And also very immature."

"I am not!", she whined.

"Only immature people say that.", he smirked. She slapped his arm. Tony watched. They were going to hook up. He knew it. He shipped it already. Plus they looked cute together! He left the lab and went upstairs to see Pepper. She was reading a book on her tablet.

"Did you know Drew and Stella look really adorable together?", he asked her. She looked up and grinned.

"They do. They'll get together, just you wait. I've seen it coming for years." He smirked.

"What do you think Bruce would think?"

"He'd probably be neutral and then see how cute they are together and start shipping it too."

"What about Jennifer?"

"She'd say they would make cute children."

"True."

"What about Betty?"

"She'd Hulk out on you."

"Why?"

"Because she's protective of her children."

"I guess so."

*********************************************************

Two chapters in one day! Yay I'm being a productive person! Vote, read, share etc. I want to get word out about my story.

★kawaiiWhovian★