Stay the Night

Yna's POV

7:41 PM
I just finished watching two movies.  I did not realized that it's already evening. Then I suddenly thought of activating my Facebook account.  I almost forgot my account log in.  As soon as I get in,  I typed it E-l-l-a to find her in Facebook.  But I never thought that I don't know what's her last name.  For so many Ella in the universe how am I gonna find her??.  I'm about to de-activate my account again but I saw something that made me curious about so I scroll it and read the caption below⬇
"Finally! Touchdown Phil. "- billy. 

"So,  he's here in the Philippines? That seems impossible.  No way. " as I speak to myself.

And I officially deactivate my fb account again but still thinking how the heck in the world he got here.  I mean,  is he like looking for me?  Maybe.  No it can't be.  Urgh...  I'm getting too crazy now.  What if he came here to find me.  Does he love me that much?He Really took a long way just to find me???..  A lot of questions popping out of my head and I don't think I can sleep tonight. OMG 😲😲😲

Dominic's POV

I've waited for almost 3 hours at the resto.  And I've seen na medyo madami pa ding Tao dito.  I guessed no luck for tonight. But I'll come back tomorrow, hoping that she'll pass by. I decided to get up and leave the resto na.  As I'm walking out of the place,  I suddenly bumped in to someone.  And that someone is a girl.  When I saw her face I did not take a blink cause the girl that I've been looking for was here.  Parang huminto ang lahat when I saw her.  I'm sure it's her.

"Stella! " so I called her name,  and I was right,  it's her cause she suddenly stopped and turned her head into mine.

"Ahm Stella right? " my heartbeats so fast and I can't move even a single step.

"Do I know you? " tanong niya with her eyebrows raised up.

"A-hmm... " I don't know what to say..

"Stella! " I heard a woman called her name and I looked back at the direction where the voice came from,  but when I turned my head back to Stella she's gone. I tried to searched for her. Ang bills naman niyang mawala sa paningin ko,  next thing I know is I'm already at the parking lot and cannot see any trace of her.

"Sino ka ba,  bakit mo alam ang pangalan ko? " I was surprised when I heard her voice and never thought na NASA likod ko pala siya who's standing behind the post.

"Dominic" I introduced myself and about to shake her hand but she looked away and refused to do so.

"Ahm,  I ah.. " sh**t I'm stuttering,  I don't know what am I gonna say.

"You're what? " medyo may pagkamataray pa siya.

"Well,  you remembered a concert?  In Surigao?" I started with juggling her memories baka sakali maalala niya ako. But I was wrong,  with her facial reaction,  she seems very clueless.

"Ahm,  aha..  Your universe!!! the song,  like ahm..  I don't think that you've even realized the joy you made me feel when I'm inside..  Your universe.. " as I continued with the convo,  and did not realized na kumakanta na pala ako.

"Ah,  okay!  I know what Your Universe is. " she said while crossing her arms and stopped me from singing. Maybe she's thinking that I'm crazy.

"Yeah,  off course. " the only thing that I said.

Ring ring....
"Shocks!!! " she muttered while staring at her phone and I saw it was her mom who's calling her,  I think that's the woman who called her name earlier.

"Ahm,  why you did not answer your Mom? "I curiously asked her.

"Argh..  It's non of your business.  Pwede ba wag mo nga ako ini-ingles ingles,  at saka sino ka ba talaga huh? " masungit na siya now.  Well I can't blame her,  I mean I'm a total stranger who asking her why,  I mean who would do that?..