One

8/4/15
i was looking back at this and realized that i had A LOT of mistakes...
so i'm going to edit them and republish it

_______________

5/13/14

this story is dedicated to merpthewanted because this actually started with a stort story... and also because she loves Shawn Mendes

__________

I stood in front of her, fiddling with my hands. She hadn't notice me until I spoke up.

"I'm..I'm Shawn." My voice trailed off.

She looked up at me with a blank expression. She waited for me do say something else.

Oh.

"Can I play with you?" My voice wasn't as audible as I wanted it to be.

"What?" She sounded mean.

"Can I play with you?" I said it louder.

She didn't think about it when she answered.

"No."

"Why?" I was taken aback by her rude response. There has to be a reason why she won't let me play.

"Because I don't like you." She shrugged and patted the sand castle that she had just built.

It angered me how a girl could be so mean. I puffed out some air and stomped on her castle.

"Why did you do that?" She shrieked.

"Because I don't like you." I mimicked what she had just told me. It felt good standing up for myself.

Without giving me a second to even look, she charged at me and pushed me down. She pulled on my hair and lifted my head up.

I was kicking and yelling at her to let go. Her smile showed that she was amused by this.

She grabbed a handful of sand and shoved it in my mouth, making me gag by the horrible taste. I reached for her ponytail and pulled on it, harder.

"Owwwww." We both yelped.

"Elyssa Ramirez! " A women came to us and pulled the girl off of me. Elyssa was still holding onto my shirt so she wasn't pulled away just yet.

I rolled over and held on to her hair.

"Shawn Mendes!" My mom came, bringing the stroller along.

My mommy had Aaliyah two months ago. I wasn't that excited on her coming.

It feels better when I'm the center of attention.

"Loser!" Elyssa yelled. She now held on my shoe. It was slowly slipping away.

"Poopface!" I barked back.

"At least I poop in the toilet! " She gestures towards my pull-ups. I am a 5-year old boy with pull ups, but it's not my fault. I'm always afraid that the toilet with flush me along with my business that I would drop.

Finally our mothers pulled us apart. My mommy pulled me to the bench, giving me water to take off the sand all over my face.

She placed me on time out after that. When I looked at where Elyssa was, it seemed like she's in time out as well.