Six

these songs gave me inspiration ! hope you guys like it ! xx

wake me up - by Evanescence

just a dream - Nelly

last first kiss - One Direction

______

"Elyssa!" I screamed for her. There are a bunch of people in here. Every move I make causes me to bump into people.

I feel claustrophobic and my breathing is being taken over. I gasp for air. The oxygen that was once surrounding me is vanishing quicker by he second.

"Elyssa!" I only use my breath to call her. Still no sign of her.

I lost her?

I was proven wrong when I saw her sitting in the sandbox. It's the little her. 4-years-old.

"Elyssa?" I quietly called out. All of a sudden I was able to breathe peacefully.

Her head snapped towards my direction. She smiled and waved her hands, indicating me to join her. People start to disappear and our destination faded from a room to the park.

I slowly walked towards my best friend. The one who I am in love with now.

My feet immediately stopped when she began to gag. I feel my heart beating rapidly.

I want to help her.

She's throwing up.

Why can't my feet move?

The sand is being soaked with her puke.

My head is burning.

The color changes from clear to red. Blood.

Her nostrils begin to bleed.

"Elyssa!" I scream.

She falls back and tries to roll to her side. She is choking on her bloody puke.

Hands pull me by my clothes and I fall back. My throat burns.

I can't see her, no matter how hard I try to sit up or roll to the side. I can't.
My head was forced to turn to the side and there her eyes looked at me. Those beautiful, brown eyes that are so dark they look like the color black. They look at me, pleading. She stopped throwing up.

Her mouth has blood around her lips and cheek. She is breathing heavily. My body is frozen; I want to hug her and grab as many tissues as I can to wipe that blood away. I can't; they don't let me.

"Why didn't you help me, Shawn?" Her voice is weak and barely audible. I look into those eyes and see the Elyssa I know and love. When I look everywhere else, I see the mean-adorable-4 year old girl that I met for the first time.

"Me?-I-But-Something is wrong." I bit my lip to stop myself from crying.
"No, you just did not try hard enough."

"Wh-What?"

I see her expression change into a blank face. Her eyes stayed open, her lips are slightly apart and her heavy breathing faded.

"Elyssa?" I was able to move my hand, no, my whole body actually.

I sat up and placed both hands on her shoulders, shaking her to awaken.

Nothing.

"Elyssa!" I cried out. "Elyssa!"

"Shawn!"

I jolted up, nearly falling off the bed. I breathed heavily as if I held onto my breath for a while. My eyes scanned the surrounding. A poster of Ed Sheeran to my right, a guitar on the corner by the window, and the smell of my cologne.