Four

"Shawn, no!" Elyssa practically squealed and took more steps back.

"Give me my guitar, then." I smiled and took more steps forward.

"Nope." She smiled sheepishly.

I charged at her, carrying her and tossing her on the bed. She screamed as I forced her hands down and began to tickle her.

"Stop!" She could barely plead her way out.

"Okay, Okay." She surrendered and waited until I got off. I obliged, raising a brow at her as she dragged herself to the closet to unlock it.

"Thank-You."

"Now, sing to me." Elyssa jogged to the edge of the bed and sat down, looking at me.

"Now?" I groaned, but in reality I wouldn't mind singing to her. It's something that I love doing.

We've known eachother for about 10 years and have gotten closer in those past years. She knows pretty much everything about me and I do for her as well.

Ever since she found out that my passion is singing my heart out when we were 10, she always asked me if I can sing to her. She loves it when I sing to her songs from Ed Sheeran because apparently I sound really good when I sing his songs.

I don't see what's so good about it.

"Sing to me Give Me Love again!" She claps her hands together.

"It's gonna be like the fifth fucking time, Elyssa!" I forced myself to not smile. She is so cute when she begs for things.

"Shawn!"

"Okay, okay." I surrendered and hopped on the bed, adjusting my guitar and looking at Elyssa.

Her eyes watched me in amazement as I began to play. She loves it when I sing to her, especially when she's on her period for some odd known reason. It makes me chuckle just thinking about the first time she asked me to play for her when she was on it.

"Shawwwwn." She groaned and placed both hands on her stomach.

It looks like she might throw up again. I grabbed the bucket from the floor and held it by her side.

"No, no." She waved off. "Sing to me, Shawn."

"Why?" I've sang to her a hundred times already.

"Because I don't feel good."

"Do you feel like throwing up?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"Does your head hurt, again?"

"No."

"Does your stomach hurt?"

"Cramps. " She states.

I'm confused. What are cramps? Aren't they the exact same as stomach aches?

"O-Kay?" I question and just stand there. "What do you need, then?"

"Just sing to me. I like it when you sing." She gives a small smile and wipes her bangs off her forehead.

"But what do you want me to do with your stomach aches?" I ask. She groans and shakes her head.

"My mom doesn't have pain killers right now so.." Elyssa shrugs. She sits up to have a better look me.

"What are pain killers for? What about those Tums that my mom uses alot." Aren't those what they're for? Removing stomach aches, cramps?"

"Shawn!" She looks irritated. "It's a girl thing you won't understand."