Five

I was listening to these songs when I was writing this. Kind of gave me the  idea to write this chapter :) xx

My Stomach Tied In Knots - by Sleeping With Sirens

Something I Need - by OneRepublic

Counting Stars - by OneRepublic

________________

She fell asleep and little snores escaped her chapped lips. I always teased her for having chapped lips because she always bites them for fun. She just does it on purpose because she knows that lip biting drives me insane.

I had to pee but I didn't want to wake her. She's a light sleeper; one slight movement and she's wide awake. I held it in and I tried my best not to think about it. It's not working.

Shit. Shit.

"You need to pee." She stated. She moved to give me access to run towards the bathroom. "Go." Her little smile gave me butterflies, yes butterflies.

"I thought you were sleeping." I laugh and almost forgot that I had to pee.

She shakes her head. "Yeah and that snore? It was fake."

No shit. She's adorable.

"Loser." I teased.

"I should be an actor." She pretends to flip hair. Yeah, all her hair fell out, but honestly,  she's always beautiful no matter what happens to her. Everything about her is beautiful; her personality, face, body, and her bald head.

Look at me, so cheesy it hurts. But it's true, what I said.

After I had finished peeing, I came back into seeing her clean her nose.  She gave me an apologetic look and shrugged.

"Your checkup is tomorrow,  right?" I sit beside her and grab a tissue. She missed a spot, and I wanted to wipe it for her.

"Yeah, your performance is tomorrow, right?" She looked at me as I wiped the blood off her small, adorable-and very pale-nose.

"Yeah. It's no big deal, though.  It's just me, Shawn Mendes, performing at a Walk-A-Thon For Cancer, here, in our weird city."

"It is weird, eh?" She shook her head at the thought.

"Yes."

****

"How's my little monster doing?" Dr Chow gave a little light punch to Elyssa's arm.

She rolled her eyes, but couldn't bite down the smile. "I'm now 15, not 6."

"Yeah, yeah." He waved off and  looked at the papers of her other visits that she got. "So nothing unusual at home?"

"Other than Shawn? Yeah, everything's fine." Her eyes glanced over at me and we locked for a few good seconds before she looks back at Chow Mein-Dr. Chow.

We like to tease him and call him "Dr Chow". Which is why he teases Elyssa alot for her height. He always pretends to not see her because shes "too short"; she hates it when he teases her for her height.

To be honest,  I like to tease her, too. But I love her height. I remember having this thought of us kisseing for the first time and her having to go on her toes to reach my lips. It gave me a warm feeling inside because she would look so cute and adorable.

But I don't think it can happen.

"You okay?" Elyssa hopped off the counter and walked towards me.

"Nervous." I lied. I never get nervous to perform. Singing to people is apart of me. It's better when Elyssa hears me, though. I always love it when she gets all teary eyed and just hugs me endlessly, saying how she loves my voice so much.