Seven

"So you're not going to kiss me?" She shook her head, smiling.

"No." Yes.

"Then I shouldn't ask for the other favor..." She mumbled but I heard.

"What?"

"Nothing." She smiled and pushed me back.

We adjusted ourselves in a perfect position; her legs tangled with mine, and her head resting on my chest.

"But just know that I will die a virgin who has never had her first kiss before either."

"Elyssa!" I scold, but laugh afterwards. "What have I done to you?"

"What?" She asked so innocently.

"I turned you into a sexual-minded girl." I cover my face with my left hand, since my right was holding onto Elyssa's hand.

"Hot guys make me do and say these kinds of things." She teased.

"So I'm a hot guy, now?" I cocked a brow.

She scrunched. "A little."

I laughed, kissing her adorable scrunched up nose.

"Shawn." She calls out.

"Mhm?"

Before I could even know what was going to happen, Elyssa got up to lay on top of me and our eyes locked for the longest time.

"If I was going to die."

I groan. "Stop assuming that."

"If I was going to die." She repeats and ignored what I had said. "Will you sing our favorite song the night before?"

"Never Say Never by The Fray?" I asked.

"No, Talk Dirty by Jason Derulo." She scoffed.

"I don't think my voice would sound so good if I sang that one." I joked.

"I'm being serious." She whined.

"Will you please sing me that song?" She intertwines are fingers together.

"But you won't die." I feel a lump in my throat. "Why do you always talk about dying?"

She doesn't respond; her head turns and breaks away our gaze towards eachother.

"Why do you always say that you're going to die? It's not going to happen." I let go of her grip on my hand, causing her to look at me. "I'm not going to let you die, trust me."

"Why do you always stick with fiction and not reality?" She narrowed her eyes at me. "You have to face the facts here, Shawn."

"I won't because they aren't true." I'm already crying. A tear streams across my cheek, and she watches it go down, biting her lip.

"Shawn, it's hopeless." She sniffled and tried to roll off of me, but I didn't let her.

I gripped her elbows and placed her on top of me again. She wouldn't look at me; her brows are knitted together-and oh how I wish to kiss those wrinkles on her forehead away.

She attempted to get off once again, but my grip on her was no use.

"Let me go, Shawn." See, that sentence has two meanings and I know she means it both ways.

"Let me get off."

"Let's face the fact and let me die;you go find someone else to care about."

"No." I whispered and quickly cupped her face so that she was forced to look at me. Her peircing brown eyes try to look somewhere else but mine.

"I love you too much." I whisper and lean in, making our lips so close. Just one centimeter closer and they would touch.

She was the one who leaned in that centimeter and it gave me a huge side of relief. Our lips fit perfectly together and soon our tongues were to join and dance along together.

My heart was beating rapidly again and it felt as though it was about to explode. She raised her hands to grab my hair and fist at it; I continued to cup her face.

We both broke away to catch our breaths and I couldn't help but smile at this moment. Her cheeks were flamed and her lips wet.

"What?" She breathed out, biting her bottom lip.

All I did was laugh hysterically.

"You're an idiot." She gave a small smile and pecked my lips.

"And you love me." I admitted the truth for her.

She gave a small nod, shyly. I laughed before pulling her in for another kiss. This felt so right.

So perfect.

______

a/n :

short but I hoped you liked it !

please vote and comment !

thank you guys and I love chu ! :::-)))

xxx