Meeting her

Harry Potter, son of billionaire James Potter and Lily Potter. He was a very arrogant and cold person. He was considered one of the hottest playboys.He had a problem,a big one.

His father was going to give all his property to Draco Malfoy if he didn't find himself a girlfriend and settle down.

He needed to get a girlfriend just until he gets the entire business then he could say that they broke up because of a fight.

Ginny Weasley, she was a quiet girl. She talked the most to her friends but nothing much to anyone else. She worked in a cafe with Kate, Mark and Jake. She had a past that she didn't want to burden anyone with.

She never gave any attention to boys. Kate kept saying that guys drooled over her but she didn't know what was there in her to 'drool' about.

Currently she was in a supermarket buying things for the apartment in which she, Kate,Mark and Jake lived in.

The four of them went to different sections and bought what they wanted. This time it was her turn to go to the vegetable area. She bought the veggies and fruits.

She even bought some instant chicken curry.

She went to the billing counter and stood in the queue.There were a number of people in n front of her so she took out her i-phone 6s and called Jake.

"Hello?"she asked and Jake replied

"Ah... Gin, tell me which kind of milk do we need...there are like 20 different kinds"

Gonny rolled her eyes "Seriously Jake just take the blue ones...I mentioned it inn the list"she said

Jake checked the list and said

"Oh yeah....didn't see that...I'm on my way"he said and she ended the call.Her turn was here so she tied her hair and took out the veggies and fruits with the juice etc. She payed and left the queue.She went to the basement, towards the car and saw Mark and Kate there.They were arguing,as usual.

"Seriously,you two do you ever stop?"she asked as she poaded the stuff in the back of the car.

"No they don't,Ginny-love"Jake said as he came towards them and helped Ginny in loading a particular heavy bag.

Everyone sat in the car and Ginny drove to the apartment.

Harry Potter was standing in the line of getting his things billed.He huffed and turned around,freezing at the sight of a beautiful red-head talking to someone.The space behind her was empty so he went and stood behind her.She didn't take any notice of him-which was new to him,usually people recognized him and treated hin as if he was a god or something-she just kept talking.

She was talking to some Jake?Who was Jake?Was he her boyfriend?His thoughts were interupted by a flowery smell coming to him
And he liked this smell.He turned in front and saw her tie her hair and start billing.

'Personally,I like ger better with her hair open'

He snapped back to reality and thought 'Get a grip,Potter.What are you thinking?You hardly know the woman'

He watched as the woman paid and left.In a haste to follow her,he payed the man a hundred bucks extra but he didn't mind.He followed her down to the basement and saw her talk to two more people when a guy came and helped her load some bags into the back of the car. He growled when he saw him touch her waist as they climbed into the car. He got into his car and followed them.

He saw the girl get down at Susan's café and go in and the others left. He parked his car and went into the Cafe. He sat on a table and waited for someone to come when his phone rang.

He picked it up and barked out

"What, Sophie?"

"Sir, you have a meeting with Mr.James Potter in half an hour."she squeaked out.

Harry rolled his eyes and snapped

"Fine, I am on my way."with that he snapped the phone shut. He glanced at the place where the girl had disappeared and saw her come out in a apron. He raised an eyebrow 'so she works here.'

He got up and left the Cafe taking one last glance at the girl to see her laughing at something one of the waitresses said.

'She looks beautiful when she laughs' was his last thought was this before her sat in his car and left for his office