I'm Back

A/N:I made a couple of changes in the previous chapter.You'd probably want to check that out before continuing

He ran into the house and what he saw would haunt him for all his life.

Blood.There was blood all over.Harry's gaze fell on the lifeless body of some guy.Ginny was sitting there,with a gun in her hand pointing at the place where the guy had probably been standing.She looked shocked, he could see her hands, holding the gun, trembling.

Harry stood there frozen, taking in the sight.

Breaking out of his reverie,he quickly went to her and wrapped his arms around her. She snapped out of her daze and fell into him.

Harry felt her sniffle and tightened his arms around her.

'Jesus, she's trembling'

"I'm-I'm sorry...I never meant to kill him but he tried to-tried to touch me and the gun came into my hand and I just shot him.I didn't mean to"

"Hush now,love...I know you never meant to"he said.

Harry rocked her back and forth, stroking her hair.He kissed the side of her head and slowly felt her sag.

He pulled back to see that she had fallen asleep.

Harry picked Ginny up and carried her up to their room.He placed her on the bed and kissed her forehead before tucking her in.

As he stood up to leave,Ginny's small hand grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"Please don't leave me"she whispered and his heart broke at the look in her eyes.He removed his shoes and got under the covers with her,his arms going around her small frame.

He stayed there till he was satisfied that she had really fallen asleep.

He sat up, leaning against the bedrest and grabbed his phone from the pocket of his jeans.Ginny's arm went around his lap and placed her head on his lap.He stroked her hair, staring at her face. 

He called his private investigator, who he'd hired to find Dean.

He told him about what had happened and the two discussed about the possibilities of it either being a normal burglar or he was sent there by Dean.The second probability was more likely to Harry.

Harry ended the call and lay down beside Ginny.He tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear, cupping her cheek.She sighed and leaned into his palm.

Looking at her, he was hit with a sense of relief.Relief that the man hadn't been able to do anything to his Ginny,that Ginny had found the gun and shot him.He knew that Ginny was probably shaken by this but he didn't blame her, he had nothing to blame her for.It was an act of self-defence.

He never thought he could love Ginny more than he did, but today his love for her increased tenfold.

He kissed her cheek and forehead before laying back.She moved her head on his chest, he wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her close.

He closed his eyes and the two of them fell asleep.