Mysterious Caller

Ginny was laying in bed with Harry's arm around her waist and her back to his front as a blanket covered their naked bodies.

Harry was currently placing sloppy kisses on her neck as she sighed in content.

It had been 2 months since she had joined Lauren Records and she was already very famous. Her songs were on the top of Most Heard Songs of the Month continuously.

Her attention was diverted to her triple H (handsome and hot husband). It was something she and Kate had come up with while they were shopping once.

She turned around as Harry but her neck. She raised an eyebrow and said

"Why, Mr.Potter,3 rounds aren't enough for you"

He growled "With you? Nothing is enough for me"

She smiled and kissed him. He flipped them so he was on top and trailed his lips down her neck. She moaned and then groaned as her phone rang. Harry grunted

"Don't pick it up" he said and she sighed, looking at the number. She bit her lip and said "Two minutes, Harry. It's an unknown number. Could be important"

He groaned and settled his head into her chest as she ran her fingers through his hair and answered the call

"Hel-"

"Stay away from him" came a unfamiliar voice

"Excuse me?" she asked in surprise. Harry placed light kisses on her breast and she gripped his hair to stop him. She felt him grin and continue.

"You heard me.... Stay away from my Harry or you won't like the consequences"

Before Ginny could say anything the call ended and Ginny frowned at the call.

"Who was it?"

She shrugged and he shot her a questioning look and she said "Some woman.... Told me to stay away from you"

He tensed, his head snapping up. Ginny cupped his cheek and said

"Don't worry, Harry....I'll handle it" she said and he shook his head

"You shouldn't have to....I'll find out who called you tomorrow" he said and she smiled

"Okay tomorrow but now...."

She flipped them and leaned down to kiss him.

______&$&#@()&$_____

Ginny came out of the shower and heard her phone ring

She picked it up and it was Gavin.

"Hel-"she started but was cut off by Gavin

"Where are you?"he asked, sharply. She frowned, He never talked to her that way unless something urgent had come up

"What?"

"You heard me. Where the fuck are you?"he asked and Ginny heard him honking loudly. Clearly, he was driving very fast and clearly, something urgent had come up

"I am at home, why?"

"Shut the doors and windows and go hide in the bedroom"

"What?"

"Just do as I'm saying, Ginny... Dean has found out where you are and he's-"

He was interrupted when someone grabbed Ginny's from behind and held a knife on her throat.

Ginny screamed and the man behind her whispered, harshly

"Drop the phone"

Ginny dropped the phone and she heard Gavin saying

"Ginny?Gin?Gin-shit, Gin?"he desperately called out.

Ginny was turned around and she took benefit of the moment and kicked the guy hard in the crotch and ran up as the man doubled over in pain.

She ran inside one of the bedrooms and moved the huge cupboard in front of the door and went to the bathroom and shut it. She looked around and saw the extra phone Harry had kept in every room in case of an emergency.

She grabbed it and dialed Harry's number

"Hello?"came his voice and she sobbed

"Harry?"

"Gin?"his voice suddenly became alert and he immediately stood up "Baby, what's up? Why are you calling from the emergency number?"

"Harry"she sobbed "Dean's found out...he-he's send someone here and-and..."

The door suddenly flew open and Ginny screamed

Harry was already running towards the elevator when he heard Ginny scream

"Gin? Babe? Baby? Gin, can you hear me? Ans-"

"Stop...don't come close"

Things were happening and they were saying something to each other which wasn't that clear.

Then,he heard a gun shot and froze

"No, no, no"he chanted under his breath as he got into the car, his heart pounding.He drove all the way to the house like a mad man. He was sure he had skipped a couple of lights but he didn't care. He needed to get to Ginny.

He ran into the house and what he saw would haunt him for all his life.

A/N:i am so sorry.First I haven't updated in so long and this way too short. But I promise to update within this week and make it longer.

Sorry.Terribly sorry.