Hopital

Harry sat on the chairs in front of the ICU with his hands folded n fron tof his mouth and tears coming from his eyes.

'You can't leave me....not now...you can't leave me all alone'

Rose and Gavin were standing in front of them and Harry could hear her sobbing on Gavin's shoulder.

Harry glanced up as the doors opened and Ginny's doctor came out.Harry stoo dup in lightening speed and asked

"How is she?is she alright?Nothing's happened ot her,right?"he asked and the doctor nodded

"Yes,she is perfectly fine.You can see her.But only one of oyu can go"

Gavin looked at Harry and said

"Go,mate.Just make sure she's alright"

Harry nodded his thanks and went inside.He stared at her unconcious form.She had an oxygen mask on and had wires all around her.Harry went towards her and sat down next to her,holding her hand.He rested his cheek against her knuckles.

"Please wake up,Gin"he whispered "I am sorry I didn't save you from Dean.Please forgive me?I won't be able to live with myself if something happens to you.You can't leave me now.You can't leave me all alone.You promised to be with me always then how can you leave me?"

She didn't reply and he kept on talking to her.

3 days later

Ginny opened her eyes and saw the white ceiling.She tried to remember what happened and memories came back.Dean kidnapping her and hitting her.Then,Harry fighting with Dean and then dean shooting Harry and she jumping in front of him.

She sighed and turned her head to see Harry sleeping.She stared at him.He had dark circles under his eyes and he had grown a slight beard.He was wearing the same clothes he was wearing that day.She buried her hand in his hair and rubbed his head.He stirred and opened his eyes before bolting up.

"G-Gin?"

She smiled and he hugged her,tight.His face burying in her shoulder as he smelled her sweet smell.She hugged him back and rubbed his back.She could feel him trembling.She kissed his head and said

"I am fine"

He pulled back and looked down at her hands

Ginny pulled his chin up and he looked at her with tears in his eyes

"i am sorry...I should have protected you...Please forgive me....please....i am so sorry"he whispered and Ginny frowned

"it wasn't your fault,sweetheart.How could you have known something like this would happen?You saved me Harry.I love you"

He shook his head and said

"i should have protected you...instead I let you get shot...three times"he said,bitterly and Ginny said

"Harry James Potter listen to me...you are nowhere at fault in this....you saved me from dean....I love you...Harry,you don't have to blame yourself for this"

He looked at her and said

"i was so scared,Gin.I thought-I thought you'll leave me...all alone...I was so scared"his voice became muffled as Ginny pulled him in a hug.He wrapped his arms around her tightly and kissed her shoulder.

After sometime they pulled back and Harry took something out of his pocket.It was a ring box.He sobbed and said

"Gin,I love you...have loved you since the day I saw you...I can't imagine my life without you...I want you to be mine for the rest of our lives...please...make me the luckiest guy in the world by-"

He didn't even finish his sentence when Ginny pulled him in a kiss.She pulled away and said

"Yes"

He smiled at her and took out the ring.It was the most beautiful diamond ring she had ever seen. She grinned at Harry and he kissed her again.

AN:-RING IS ABOVE