Deal With Her Past

It had been 2 weeks since Amsterdam and Harry was feeling very good. He had told Ginny about his past and she hadn't run away. He was very happy.

He was finally moving on.

Today, he had a meeting with a very powerful company,Ana and Bob.If they gave Harry's company the contract then his company would be on top of the most successful companies list. He needed to get this deal.

He entered Ginny's office and saw her reading through a file and making notes,she hadn't noticed him come in.She of course looked gorgeous like always. She was wearing a dress today.

He tip-toed over to the back of her chair,which was pretty funny

He tip-toed over to the back of her chair,which was pretty funny.I mean, how many times do you see a multi- billionaire tip-toeing around in a suit?

Anyway, back to the story.

Harry smirked and shouted "Boo!" I'm her ear.

She screamed and jumped off her chair. She turned ready with a punch and froze she saw him laughing his ass off.

She glared at him and said

"You asswipe, why's you do that?"

He just laughed and laughed. Ginny fumed and folded her arms.

"Alright. Laugh all you want.You aren't getting a kiss till Christmas"she said and he immediately stopped laughing.

They both knew that it would never happen but for some reason they just said it and the other one acted all terrified.

"Awwww.....Gin, don't do that. It was just a prank"he said and wrapped his arms around her waist.

She glared at him and he just kissed her.

As much as tried to deny it, she was melting in his kiss. He had this hold on her and that both scared and comforted her. She kissed him back and he pulled away after sometime, smirking.

Ginny just smacked his arm and leaned her head on his chest, trying to control her breathing.

After some time,Harry and Ginny left for the meeting and entered the room.

They talked for a while before the doors opened and the owner of Ana and Bob barged in with 10 more people. He was on the phone so Ginny couldn't see his face.

Photo above

He put down his phone and turned to the and Ginny's entire body froze. He stared at her with a shocked look in his eyes but the shocked look was quickly replaced by a cold one.

He stared at her and she stared back at him with her adam's apple bobbing.

She looked down and he snapped back into action.

"Let's start the meeting,shall we?"he said and sat down before waiting for an answer. He folded his hands together and stared at Harry's employee expecting the presentation to start.

Harry had noticed the change and he was confused. They seemed to know each other. But how?

He turned to Ginny and saw her looking down, avoiding the owner's gaze. He looked at the owner and saw him staring at her.

"This is Mr.Gavin Moon, owner of Ana and Bob Pvt. Lmt"Liam,Harry's employee, said and started the presentation.

They all watched the presentation except, Gavin,Ginny and Harry. Ginny just kept avoiding his gaze and Gavin kept staring at her.Harry stars at

As the presentation finished. Gavin stood up,clipping the button of his suit and said

"Alright... We're giving you the contract"

Harry was shocked.He hadn't even see the presentation or listen to the after talk,he just gave them the contract. What the hell was going on?

He stood up and shook hands with him and they both signed the required papers.

After signing,Gavin turned to Ginny and held out his hand.

"It was good to meet you, Miss. Weasley"he said and she slowly shook his hand,still not meeting his gaze.

"Eyes at me, gorgeous"he said and she hesitantly lifted her eyes. He smirked at her and said

"Much better"he said and kissed her hand and left with his company members.

Harry excused Liam and turned to Ginny

"Did you know him?"he asked

She just shook her head and went out of the conference room. Harry followed her and said

"Well, it looked like it. I have never seen you this under-confident"he said and she just kept walking.Harry then got a horrible thought "Was he any of your past boyfriends?"he asked and followed her to the basement.

She again just shook her head and sat on the car. Harry told the driver to take them home.

"You have a meeting.You can't go"she said

"Screw the meeting"he said and they drove home in complete silence. Ginny was completely stiff and shrunk. She was never like this.So scared and nervous.She was biting her lip, continuously. Harry couldn't help it

"What is it, Ginny?"

"Nothing"

Harry then thought about it and was reminded of the conversation they had had on their first date

"Was he the guy,who raped you?"

Ginny turned to him, shocked that he remembered that.

"No"she said, making a disgusted face.

"Then what is it?"he asked

They had reached so Ginny got out of the car.She walked towards his door and entered.

He kept asking

"What is it? Who was he?"

He grabbed Ginny's wrist and she turned and said

"He's my brother!"