Meeting His Parents

Harry and Ginny came back to London after the meeting with the Collins. The Collins had given them the contract and Harry was saying that Ginny was his lucky charm. She just blushed and said it was all his hard work.

Today, they were going to visit his parents. He was going to pick Ginny up at 7:00 and they would leave for his parents' house.

Right now, he was on his way to her apartment.

He took the bouquet of flowers from the passenger seat and the gift and got out of the car. He was wearing a black suit, which accented his body perfectly.

He rang the bell and Ginny opened it, while hopping on one foot trying to get in a heel into her feet. He stared at her in awe.

She looked simple but so beautiful.

She was wearing a blue knee length dress with silver heels.

They stared at each other and suddenly Ginny said

"Are those for me?"

Harry realized he hadn't given her the flowers. He gave it to her and she smelled them.

"Orchids. They're my favorite" she said "But they aren't around at this time of the year, are they?"

Harry shook his head and said

"No. I pre-ordered them"

Ginny opened her mouth to say something but then closed it realizing it was a lost cause. She put the flowers in a vase and placed it on the centre table.

She turned to him and smiled at him and asked, twirling around.

"How do i look?"

He grinned and said

"Beautiful, as always" he looked her over before he said. "But it's missing something"

Ginny looked in front and behind

"What?"

"Turn around"

"Huh?Why?"

"Just do it" he said and she did. He lead her to the mirror and said

"Close your eyes"

She did and Harry opened the package and gift.

He pulled out a necklace and fastened it around her neck

He leaned towards her ear and inhaled deeply. Her perfume creating wonders in his body.

"Open your eyes"he whispered and grinned as Ginny shivered.She opened her eyes and gasped.

"It is the necklace from the auction" she said and turned to him. She hugged him and said "Thank you, Harry. Oh I almost forgot"

She pulled away and ran to her bedroom. Well, as fast as her heels would take her.