Wedding

Ginny stood in front of the mirror staring at herself.

Had someone told her that she would fall in love with a billionaire and have him love her too, find her brother, escaped from being attacked and raped twice and be getting married in the span of six months, she would have laughed at them.

But today standing here in her Custom-made Dior wedding gown, she realized she didn't want to be anywhere else.

Her only worry was Dean, he had ran away after shooting Ginny and the cops had not been able to find him yet. But she wouldn't let him spoil her wedding.

She smiled at the mirror and said, while taking a deep breath

"I'm getting married"

She turned as Rose, one of her maid of honours came in. She had been confused between Kate and Rose so she decided to make both of them the maid of honours and Hermione one of her bridesmaid.

"Oh my God, Gin. You look beautiful. Harry's gonna have a heart attack when he sees you" she gushed at her and Ginny blushed "That is, if he doesn't have one right now. The guy is going mad. He's begging Kate to get you to come down the aisle. He thinks you're having second thoughts about it."Rose said and Ginny chuckled. She had expected cold-feet but, surprisingly, she had had none.

Ginny smiled and said

"It's probably because he hasn't seen me for the last two days. There wasn't a day since he proposed that he didn't ask me if I was having second thoughts"

Harry had protested a lot when Rose had said that Ginny would have to be away for two days as the bride could not see the groom. He had been pissed off before she had given him a 'gift' from her side to last till the weekend.

Ginny chuckled remembering her Bachelorette party.

Harry had forbidden, yes forbidden, strippers, which, of course, hadn't fazed and Rose and strippers had come and most of them roamed around Ginny. Harry had been furious.

Ginny smiled and shook her head

She had an idea and she took a piece of paper. She wrote something in it and handed it to Rose.

"Give this to Harry. And don't look" she said and Rose nodded, leaving.

"Oh, by the way, the wedding will start in about an hour or so"

Rose went up to Harry's room and knocked

"Come in" came his nervous voice. She opened the door and saw him pacing around. She, wordlessly, handed him the paper and he suck in his breath

"Oh god, this is it..... She's leaving. This is her sorry note" he said and opened it. His heart however relaxed when he read it.

Relax. This is not a sorry note. I just wanted you to know I am not bailing on you. I love you. (kiss emoji)

PS) You'll get a heart attack when you see me

Harry grinned and said

"I am ready. Let's do this"

The wedding started and Harry stood on the aisle waiting for his bride to come. When she came, his heart skipped a beat. It wasn't the dress or the make-up or the hair-do that caused it. It was the glow on her face as she came to him, proudly.

Her eyes showed such happiness in it that Harry wanted to melt there. He held his hand out for her and she slid her small hand into his. He pulled her up and they said their vows.