First Day

Ginny stood in front of her mirror staring at her outfit

"Do I look fine?"she asked Kate,who rolled her eyes

"Yes,you do,for the thousandth time, you look beautiful."she said

"I'm sorry,okay?I just wanna fit in on my first day of work"Ginny said and she applied some lipstick.

Kate got up and went to her,she put her arms around Ginny's shoulder and they stared at the mirror.

"Are you sure,Gin??Is it not to impress some hot-shot boss of yours?"

Kate chuckled and Ginny tried to hit her.She had told her about him and they had checked him up on Google.

It would be an understatement of the century to say that Kate had a small crush on him.

She was obsessed with him.It irritated the hell out of Mark.

At 7:30,Ginny left for work and entered the building at 8:30.She was half-an-hour early.

She went to the reception and smiled at Hermione,who smiled back.

She asked

"Umm...Hermione,what should I do as I am half-an-hour early?"

Hermione smiled and gave her a box,wrapped with gift wrapper and said

"Mr.Potter,left this especially for you.He personally went and bought it."she said and Ginny took the box with raised eyebrows.

Hermione told Ginny to follow her and she led her to her office.It was a pretty big one.

"Good luck,you'll need it.Being Mr.Potter's secretary is not easy.What with his mood swings and all. Anyway,good luck.Bye"

Ginny sat on her chair after thanking Hermione.She slowly opened the wrapper and stared at it,shocked.

It was a brand new Apple Laptop.As she opened the box she saw a note on it.

Peeling it off,she read

"Dear Ginny,
For my new PA.Use it for all the work and you may use it for personak use too.Now Open your drawer and begin your first task
Harry"

She chuckled and opened her drawer.It was a file and had another note on it.

She read

"Arrange all these meetings in your calender and also Good Luck for your first day,Gin.
Harry"

Ginny laughed and took out her laptop.