Tuesday 2

The hallway outside the cafeteria was spinning and, much to Keith's dismay, his body shook and his breathing wavered.

The students he dragged himself past looked at him weirdly, some wondered what was wrong but didn't ask. His glove covered hands held onto the lockers as he started to walk along them so not to fall. He carried himself enough to remain standing, closing his eyes from the pain occasionally.

Oh God, just get me there already, he pleaded.

He held onto a student who was leaning on a locker, pulling him down by his backpack a little.

" Hey! I didn't do anything!" The skinny dude defended, trying to break away. He didn't have to try much since Keith returned to holding the metal handles after passing him.

He spotted the door at the end of the hall and squinted his eyes shut. He clutched his chest and attempted to take a decent breath. Regaining some strength, he pushed himself off the lockers and sprinted dizzily toward the wooden door.

His body failed him and his head bumped on the door, making him groan. Ignoring the pain, he started knocking.

" Who is it?" Shiro's voice sounded from inside.

Keith pounded his fists hard on the door and when he couldn't stand the pain anymore, he kicked it.

" Who's knocking like that?!"

The door swung open, and without hesitation, Keith threw himself in Shiro's arms and held onto him for dear life.

" Keith!"

The bulky guy held onto the boy who started hyperventilating. Moving him inside, he shut the door and sat him down on a comfortable couch.

" Keith, buddy, is this a panic attack?" He kneeled in front of him, holding onto his shaking hands.

" Keith, breathe! You're okay. We're okay. Nothing's gonna hurt you, I'm here." Shiro moved the dark hair away from his sweating forehead and held onto his face, eyes almost tearing up at the sight of his frantic state.

" Breathe with me, come on." The man with a scar on his face took a deep breath, waiting for Keith to do the same. Slowly, he was able to take a full breath into his lungs.

" Good, open your eyes and exhale with me." Keeping their gazes connected, the smaller boy emptied his lungs slowly. They repeated the process for a few more minutes, Shiro not stopping until he was more than sure Keith was alright.

" You good, Keith?" He asked before talking to someone else in the room. Keith nodded, burying his head into his hands and feeling his skin damp and burning hot despite feeling cold minutes earlier.

Shiro passed him a water bottle that the third person had given him. He drank, almost emptying it, before looking up and thanking the silhouette who'd given him their bottle.

Pidge stood there, eyes wide with terror and chest heaving up and down in worry. She stayed silent, watching the boy who usually seemed unbreakable crumbling in front of her.

Pidge helped reorganize the things they'd dropped during the scene, then excused herself. Keith looked up at Shiro who stood silently, looking down at Keith with eyes that held great sorrow. His gaze then met the door, where Pidge just walked out from.

Now, two of his secrets were going to be exposed, and Keith found himself wording out his morning thoughts.

" I wish I could drop out." He told Shiro, a watery substance escaping his eyes.

Author's note

WRITTEN IN THE UNIVERSITY CAFETERIA DO YA FEEL.

Soooo how are we feeling about this? Keith's situation?
Is Lance an a--hole?
Hunk's sudden outburst?
How we feeling about Pidge's reaction?

Please do let me know your opinions.
No I'm serious I WANNA KNOW

Comment what you think here loves
Share your thoughts, Anything at all.

Also, I edited last chapter and added stuff, if you want you can go ahead and reread the better version.

Love youuu. Coming back with more!