Can't Quit You

^^ song on the side/ up there is included in the chapter. Also pic of the chat on Lance's phone.

* nervous gulp *
IM BACKKKK (Read A/N)

Enjoy!
*********************

Hot, silky breath caressed the sleeping boy's forehead. The loose strands of dark hair separating and ever so slightly flying around his face. Stripped from his defense against the light, Keith squints his eyes shut and snuggles deeper into the pillow.

A quiet laugh sounded in the room. There was fumbling with the sheets. The click of a phone being opened.

A few minutes later, a raspy voice is heard.

" Lance, I wanna burn my eyes, he said!
I'm not gay, he said!"

Lance's voice sounded like he was exaggerating  or making fun of something and the dark haired boy stirred, moving his hair to be able to look at him.

" W- what are you on about?" With one eye open, Keith shot Lance a questioning look.

Was he talking with someone on the phone? Was he telling me about someone else?

The doubts he had were brief, for Lance shoved his phone in his face and Keith flinched back from the stinging light of the screen.

After adjusting, he fixed his sleepy gaze on the name on top: Keith Kolame.

Once he realized that Lance had been reading a message Keith had sent him after that dreaded basketball game, his cheeks tinted pink and he covered his head with the sheet.

" Delete that!" He ordered weakly. He felt worn out even though everything went smoothly the night before. They'd just stayed up too long talking, coming up with the in-the-moment agreement that they didn't regret coming here at all.

" Yes, indeed. I'd wanna bury myself too if I said such a thing then turned out to be the gayest boy there ever was."

" Stop..." Keith's soft voice sounded from under the fabric and Lance laughed at his embarrassment.

" It's okay, Mullet. I'm not complaining at all."

Lance pulled the sheet down slowly, smiling down at the mess of hair under it.

" I ordered breakfast."

Keith sat up at the mention of food,  eyes deeply focused on the tanned boy's. As he spoke, Lance's face showed amusement and a little smirk made its way to his lips. Keith couldn't stop himself for placing his fingers on Lance's biceps, feeling the warm skin and getting vivid flashbacks from the night before.

" I love you," he let out. They'd already said it so many times in this room already. He was growing used to letting the words cross his lips.

Lance lay his head down on Keith's bare chest. " I love you too, Keith."

Keith felt tender fingers rub circles on his back and he relaxed. He smiled and started playing with the brown locks of his boyfriend's hair. The atmosphere was awkwardness-free. They were most comfortable in each other's presence. They stayed like that for a while until Keith's stomach growled profoundly.

" I still can't believe we're in such a high-end hotel, or that we're in a hotel at all. Just you and me. Not giving a flying fuck about any of our families," Keith assembled his thoughts as the pancake syrup melted on his tongue.

" Yeah," Lance laughed nervously from his seat, " We can basically start planning our funerals. What quote would you like on your tombstone?"

" Died from not forwarding that text message to 10 people."