Sunset Confessions

This story is now officially #1 in Klance Fluff
( And #4 in Klance smut LOL )

The song I attached makes the reading experience better <3

Look at the beautiful sunset attached !

Enjoy I have a feeling you will

And spam with comments!
_________________

Keith breathes heavily, with no words spoken before the other boy calls out his name.

He laughs, a small dry sound.

" Us? What do you mean US?" He asks nervously, his hands fumbling and gripping at the bed sheet.

" You know... our relationship," Lance whispers back.

" Is- is that what this is?" Keith's lungs couldn't keep up now. The air barely makes it inside to caress his lungs and then it gets rejected. His breathing worked like a race where you're supposed to touch the finish line and go back to the start as fast as you can.

His cheeks flushed pink, he saw his reflection in the mirror. He looked away. Out from the window, he could see a beautiful purple sunset. Clouds were in thousands, reflecting red and blue colors, merging together with a silk and honey touch.

" Keith... when I'm with you, everything is more beautiful." Lance's voice is back to normal. He sounds happy.

" The sun is warmer, the night is more peaceful, the cold doesn't bother me, neither does heat.

Food tastes better. Water is more refreshing and people aren't as annoying. I can't have a negative thought around you.

You, you gave my life a new meaning. I take showers quicker so I see you sooner. I stall to have more time with you. Heck, when I get a haircut, I think about what you like first. I don't only want to talk to you all the time, I crave it. I'm so intoxicated by your presence that I can't see anything else anymore. It's just you. The way a moth is drawn to a flame, I'm attracted to you no matter the consequences."

Keith's end of the call is quiet, other than his shaking breaths. There is no more shuffling on his side, like he's frozen.

" I've liked you for so long now, I don't remember what not liking you feels like. I found out years ago that being your rival was fun for me. It was never hate. I was intrigued by you.

And now I get to see you every day, talk to you, have you open up to me... I want to hold you and kiss you, have my hands in your hair and see you give me one of those rare smiles of yours." Lance sighs in the most peaceful way, imagining the other boy's face.

" I don't know what I would do if I can't have you every day, Keith.

If you still can't see it or you're in denial about it, I need you to hear it from me."

" No." Keith's voice came out whiny and high pitched, like he was crying.

Lance adjusts himself in the hospital bed. The door is closed and he's alone in the white room, looking out at the sunset from the large window. It was mesmerizing. The purple colors radiated onto his bed, making him feel warm and satisfied.